Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Dex-chan lover
@checkmy4 Korean have bonus score because most of the time they don't draw oversized milk jugs and their structure of the human is pretty realistic (although their plot is pretty generic NGL) TL;DR their art is pretty consistently above average and their plot might be generic but it's decent, so it's not a stretch to have a score around 8-9.

(although in my opinion it's sit around 8 rather than 9, since 9-10 is only a score for thing that reshape comic culture as a whole(like akira) but people have different opinion for scoring thing so don't be pissed off too much)

Novel reader here who cried buckets for this beautiful piece of art. This is one of the most popular novels in Korea, and for good reasons. Start would play out like a generic OP main character who knows all, but later scenarios would show that that's not the case. He's not the cold, calculating, and detached nice guy who finally got his time to shine like he's making himself out to be. He's no skirt chaser either.

In fact, the novel ends without any romance blossoming for Kim Dokja. If anything, the closest relationship he has with any of his companions is with Yoo Joonghyuk.

The next scenarios will get much more interesting, and the character development is just phenomenal. This is one of those series where every detail counts for something, and even if I've reread all 551 chapters more than once there's always going to be something new for me to discover.

This is one of my favorite novels, and I'm sure as hell picky about them. This adaptation really did the source work justice, and I can't wait to see how the artist would draw the next scenes.

For manhwa readers hesitating to read this or are planning on dropping it, I hope you'll reconsider!

I'm reminded of why I was intrigued with Kim Dokja in the novel lmao
Those people should be reminded by the fact that they should learn how to take care of their own sh*t ugh

@biancatsu can you recommend any good novels with good story & characters development its so hard to find really good ones bc so many fo them are just cliche & generic

he is using is knowledge to win op things, instead of overpowering everyone with a dumb skill, very nice 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread