Onani Master Kurosawa - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
bruh ever since reading the first chapter i thought that there will be no way that i could somehow relate to the mc nor symphatize with him but ever since the previous chapter, DAMN never have i felt like i could use the newly formed gaping hole in my heart as a fleshlight

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOU ALWAYS COME BACK TO TORADORA.

TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE FOR YOU, BITCH. YEAH, YOU, I'M TALKING TO YOU.

Dex-chan lover
Am I supposed to be happy I can't to relate to mc as much as some other people here. Or should I be happy that I can read this without my heart crumbling apart as I do it. Idk, I've always been quite fine with the person I being with someone else. I might be a bit sad and all but I wouldn't ever show it since I'm pretty good at keeping a false smile when I need to. And especially when I know that I myself haven't done anything to try to bring myself together proactively I just blame myself for not trying essentially. I mean yeah he did go out a lot during the summer but to me that doesn't count. It's leaving it up to chance again. Well that ended up way longer than I expected. Planned to just have the 2 first sentences at first.

Dex-chan lover
Hooollyyyy, man this really hurts, and idek why lmaooo

I'm usually not one to relate with MCs in these types of stories.
like at all

But for some reason, this one really hurts... Is it because of the suspension of his secret, and slowly seeing his progress to be a better person, but when you see him crumbling It's like 1-2 punch loll

Also that feeling of powerlessness and being unable to express that anger and disappointment, because they Bro-coli and Nakagawa didn't do anything wrong, and if anything MC has been a piece of shit, so it's like incredibly hard guilty pain loll

Supporter
Broccoli man did nothing wrong, poor guy looks devastated at the end there. He really does just have lots of love for everyone around him, no wonder Takagawa fell for him. He's a solid bro.

Although Kurosawa's heartbreak and suffering is pretty damn real, on a re-read I think it's actually really quite appropriate; poetic, even. Although he had a few things in common with Takagawa, his personality was too bristly and dismissive of others to ever interest her. This is his first step in coming to terms with how toxic his own attitude is.

Users who are viewing this thread