Onani Master Kurosawa

Contributor
10/10 story. I came in expecting Death Note, and came out with a surprisingly deep story on bullying, revenge, and forgiveness.

I like how they subverted your expectations and
instead of Kurosawa getting together with Kitahara, the main heroine, he started dating Sugawa. A bit weird that she’d get together with a guy who busted a nut on her gym clothes, but again in real life, you don’t always get together with the person you expect.

@Ayveh

This isn’t supposed to be Redo of Healer, though.

Dex-chan lover
ending was a little iffy (mainly cuz i was rooting for kitahara and disappointed at how easily he brushed her off :/) but the development was fantastic

Fed-Kun's army
Ignore the description, read it anyway. Make it to chapter 3 and you'll finish the series.

Honestly don't know what to make of the end. I'm not sure it fits right with me, but it was still a worthwhile read nonetheless.

I read it expecting it to be an extra edgy series. After finishing it I can say for sure I read a lifechanging masterpiece and my future has never been so bright. Thanks mangadex

i didn't expect the ending but overall it's a good read I'll give it an 8/10....
anyone wanna recommend me a good romance manga with good ending like this? thanks in advance...

This was my second time reading this manga and both times its been life-changing. I was in a dark spot for a while I was introverted and addicted to fapping this manga truly opened my eyes and taught me what that feeling in my chess after I came was, it taught me how to make friends, and because of that its gonna be my monthly read. 12/10

Fed-Kun's army
After
the reveal
things became a touch too optimistic and happy go lucky IMO but other than that, the manga was okay. It's a pretty short read anyway.
It annoys me though how practically nobody in the class who bullied Kitahara apologised to her (except maybe Sugawa). I liked how MC got together with Sugawa rather than Kitahara.

Fed-Kun's army
this is one of the few manga I'll give a 10/10 despite the glaring flaws, the art is on the worse side, the characters are nearly irredeemable, the entire concept is just twisted to the point of disgusting, yet this manga holds a special place in my heart. What started off as a perverted comedy then became a dark essay on envy, finally transformed into a lesson on human psychology. Without going into the details it's difficult to explain exactly what is so special about this manga, but I'm sure that anyone who stuck out the 31 chapters will agree with me that this manga has some of the greatest character development I've ever read. Onani Master Kurosawa more than anything is a story about a flawed boy who breaks himself through the burden of his guilt, and just when he is completely irredeemable is when he surpasses all expectations.

I cannot create in depth reviews so ill just say it via ratings and this manga deserves a 10/10

Edit: just finished it, short but really good. Should give it a read
@dango19
ig you can consider Naraku no Futari to be similar to this.
If you want a fucked up story, misu misuo is for you

The description can be off-putting but Onani Master is the Crime and Punishment of manga. A legit 10/10 and a work that represents some of the best the medium has to offer. Considering how short it is it's definitely a must read for everyone. It's an emotional roller-coaster that shows the best and the worst of the human condition.

Double-page supporter
I enjoyed this manga 100000 times more than i should enjoy any manga titled "masturbation master." Ive read, im going to say "fine literature" despite the fact that i spend all my time reading manga, and if they wrote a 19th century russian novel about it, it would not feel out of place. Just read it, dont be off put. 10/10

Fed-Kun's army
it was a gag manga, tragedy, wholesome, drama and romance at the same time. I think it is a strategy or typical for some manga to start off being a gag manga, and then turning serious on a later time.

Aggregator gang
I remember back when I first read this expecting a meme manga, and came away with something somewhat inspiring?

Don't skip this. I was on the fence when I started it, but holy shit was it worth it. It's one of those ones that make you feel like a better person when you're done, and fights off the depression for a couple hours to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread