Onani Master Kurosawa

Ending was a bit meh, was super generic for what started as a weird fun and funny manga, best parts where the late-middle and the early chapters, middle was the best story wise and the first chapters were just funny as hell. Ending wasn't BAD, just worse compared to the rest of the series

Overall 8/10

I’ve never written a comment/review for a Manga before, so please read! I’d love to hear your opinions as well!❤️

What I have taken away from the story (heavily inspired by another comment 🙏):
Mistakes can always be forgiven, no matter how bad they may be. Even if there are some who don’t recognize your apology, always endure and take responsibility for your actions. Your mistakes in the past don’t define your future, and if you get too caught up on them, you will end up being held back by your mistakes for who knows how long. Both Happiness and hardship will always find you so always keep living with strong volition.

Personal Thoughts:
I want to become a more accepting, mature, and more knowledgeable person. I want to help others as much as I can, and be the light in others lives. I know it can be hard sometimes but I want to try my best. Even with the title and premise of what inspired me tonight being so “unusual”, it still keeps a very important lesson. This can be brought back to my desire to be a more un-judgmental person, and how even the most “strangest” things can hold such wonderful feelings and memories within them. I find this connection between me, the book, the characters, and their redemption and growth very touching. I’ve had these feelings to help and accept before, so don’t get me wrong. But I do love this story and how much it inspired me further. Would recommend this to anyone if they’re open to the premise of the story. (It could be hard for a lot of people sadly 🥲)
P.S. I did wish the author flushed the end out more. So id say a 9/10 fits this story pretty well 👍

This was great and hilariou in a way. He was like a pretty harmless light yagami. great writin.

Dex-chan lover
From a very edgy guy to a damn chad. Peak char development, def something I'll re read again

Um mangá que eu senti um misto de emoções muito grande, sem dúvidas um dos melhores desenvolvimentos de personagem que eu vi, e o final muito lindo e emocionante

Read this thinking it was saikyou densetsu kurosawa, I was confused at first but it was a pretty nice ride.

Both this kurosawa and the other kurosawa are heartwarming in their own ways so I recommend both!(´∀`)b

Double-page supporter
Started out like a really weird and devious Japanese manga, but ended up being quite profound and heart warming. Made me remember how crazy I was when I was about that age, though I've never done as anything crazy and embarrassing as this, thank god.

Dex-chan lover
One of my favorite manga of all. The story, albeit with a strange with the fapping, is so god damn good. It's gets depressing at parts, but it is really worth powering through to the end. Please, read this masterpiece. You won't regret it.
This manga is literally the best example of don't judge a book by its cover. The title would trick anyone reading it but it's genuinely one of the best coming of age story. Rereading it again and it's still good. Unironically peak fiction

Dex-chan lover
I loved this so much that I only have one complaint...

Why didn't he end up with Kitahara? Or, for that matter, why did he end up with Yankee girl? There's nothing necessarily wrong with it, but it seemed a bit sudden.

Regardless, a solid 10/10 for me. The title is definitely odd and will definitely make a lot of people not want to read it, but it's a lot more than that.
Yeah the thing about the yankee girl definitely felt a little forced. Like she still bullied that poor girl. Why does the mc act all lovey dovey with her?

I registered just to say this: why do people say this is good?

I gave up after chapter 16. There was nothing interesting going on, there was no comedy, there was nothing. It's boring teenager nonsense with extra edginess. There's a million and a half of these out there, but at least some of them introduce a greater plot or comedy or something else that's interesting.

I don't see how this is "seinen", and judging my these comments ("it was life-changing omg 10/10" etc.) I'm right.

I registered just to say this: why do people say this is good?

I gave up after chapter 16. There was nothing interesting going on, there was no comedy, there was nothing. It's boring teenager nonsense with extra edginess. There's a million and a half of these out there, but at least some of them introduce a greater plot or comedy or something else that's interesting.

I don't see how this is "seinen", and judging my these comments ("it was life-changing omg 10/10" etc.) I'm right.
Your loss ngl..

Users who are viewing this thread