One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 121

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. Sweet Mask skyrocketed up the list of interesting heroes with this. It's despairingly rational on top of being idealistic.

I wanna say that the crowd is annoying, and they are, but this is mostly his own fault for building up such a reputation.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata worse than just standing there, waiting to die, they called their friends and tweeted about it, so other people can join the crowd.

Damn it idk if to be happy or sad I thought what are the chances that we will have a new episode when the one before came around 2 weeks ago. Ans i said none but was gonna check it anyway and just because i said why not i thought if we dp i will slap myself hard... It is very painful... Glad i didnt bet on something worse lol

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just really reminds me how much I despise idiots and morons, from the very bottom of my heart.

Aggregator gang
And thats the reason, why you wear masks as a hero and keep your identity hidden.

Btw: Did he also kill the mercenary robot suit unit, who was controlled by the domina thot, in the web comic? Or didnt this scene happen there? I really hated this scene, because it was obviously possible for him to let them survive, but he didnt care and wanted the sure kill.

@Korath

While that didn't happen in the webcomic (DO-S was a replacement for "Goddess Glasses") everything in the manga is considered canon, as it is written by ONE. So, while this Amai Mask didn't kill those mercenaries, if the same situation were to have arisen in the webcomic, he would've done so... In any case, this appears to be start of a redemption.

Also, I can't wait for the next chapter, ONE really is a master of story-crafting and subversion.

Expected a death flag on Sweete Mask on the beginning, not this.

Aggregator gang
typesetting was clean and legible, great job (as per usual) vibhavM

Dex-chan lover
I’m starting to like him more and more with the recent chapters. You can see that he really is a hero, in his mindset, recently.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raido more content yes but that isn't always positive. the current murata version arc was too drawn out in some parts. But ymmv of course.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, guys. Do remember that Murata's version is the official magazine one. Which means, just like Naruto and other shounen manga, money and editor are involved. Murata's drawn-out pacing could very well be the result of the editor's wish.

Really enjoyed it, wondered why, remembered that art isn't supposed to look like it and realized that it's the superior version. Dunno if Murata is constrained or other shit but he can't bring out original OPM potential.

This is the downside of having a "symbol of peace". People will start getting careless when strong and popular heroes are around not knowing they are still in danger.

da

@Abetillo good people in One story don't die, it's you remember at the beginning of the story, not a single good guy died in OPM or Mob psycho ,

Users who are viewing this thread