One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 123

Aggregator gang
I wonder how Saitama is going to destroy the Neo Heros by purely not giving a fuck

Dex-chan lover
As soon as they said 'void fist' it sounded familiar. So the older brother is the pretty boy from the martial arts tournament who looked down on heroes?

Side note. If Pig God doesn't count as a monster, why does Amai Mask? There's no physical way for Pig God to be human, considering how we've seen him eat monsters multiple times his entire body in size.

@Kazekid
Maybe he'll do it BY giving a fuck. If they do kill Amai Mask, who Saitama now thinks is a pretty great guy, we might see him finally becoming enraged. Can you imagine how much damage an enraged Saitama could do?

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
The fickle whims of the public, most people probably haven't seen pig god eat a monster, they just know him as a really fat guy who can beat strong monsters.

Double-page supporter
ONE is truly the greatest mangaka at character delevopment. everyone he touches is gold. GOLD JERRY GOLD

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Riger

yeah, their clothes and dark skin look the same. clearly siblings.

I can't wait for suiryu to officially enter the webcomic.

Just when I thought opm is done after garou arc. This keep getting interesting

Dex-chan lover
I see people like the rock-throwing shitbitch, and everyone talking about killing Handsome Mask after he sacrificed his life as a human to save everyone (because of their own fucking stupidity). Others wanting to profit off killing him.

And sometimes I wonder if Garou wasn't right. Which is weird because I've been so against his philosophy since the start. But these people...

Saitama catching the rock and calling Amai Mask cool.

Damn, right in the feels...

Fed-Kun's army
Now this is interesting. Neo heroes have shown very quickly that they are really no better then the Hero Association they are supposed to replace. Did no one have enough common sense to point out that even as a monster Amai Mask didn't hurt any civilian?

Users who are viewing this thread