One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 125

Dex-chan lover
I guess this confirms that this Siryu is different from Murata's version (doesn't seem like the tournament happened here, as he is back to being narcissistic).

Also interesting that Blue is being setup like some sort of shounen protagonist (16 year old hero whose dad is a famous person). I wonder how One will develop that.

So I'm pretty sure what happened with Siryu is just that Saitama didn't compete in that tournament. The monsterification cells probably didn't happen either. So this Siryu just won the tournament easy (as mentioned in the previous chapter) and didn't have any events to change his character. Likely we'll see a similar arc play out with him soon.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, Blast's son, the missing number one hero. Will we finally get some backstory on him?

Dex-chan lover
The son of Blast, yet using tech?
Maybe Blast isn't as strong as we've been led to believe, after all.
For a long time many readers thought Blast was just the name they gave Saitama when no one knew who he was, but the giant centipede monster disproved that. And then we met King, who WAS the one given credit for Saitama's kills, lol.

@Thirtyfour
He said 'the limiter on my suit'. So tech, not the stuff they were saying about Saitama's limiter removal.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
True. It's more of a self inhibitor like Piccolo and his weighted clothes than Saitama.
I doubt there's a piece of clothing or machinery that can contain limitless potential.
Thanks for the correction. I would've had to reread this otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
People still thinking saitama is blast, are we reading the same webcomic?

Dex-chan lover
Blue...
Blast...
Son...
Damn,if this is true the mom must've been unbreakable to survive... Yeah i'm stopping here.
Welp, time to wait for a while again.

@Riger
I'm pretty sure (just my opinion though) that Blast was/is just like Saitama, an ordinary guy who broke their limiter, which means that their power isn't genetic (or really teachable) so his son using tech would be understandable.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Mob Psycho 100 Vibes, I'm gussing the the homeless emperor dude's "God" is actually Blast now and son wants to kill dad.

Dex-chan lover
Now I have a feeling that Blast will be a final boss somehow?

Dex-chan lover
Love how Saitama went out of his way to save Amai Mask and Genos backed his play.

@boag Ok?????????
"Otherworldly Reincarnation" is still isekai, reincarnation/tensei or not. 🤔

Feel like Webigaza being an "enhanced human" is just setup for an Amai Mask parallel in Neo Heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread