One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 128

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like I was right Blue is just a brat! He has trouble against Dragon Class.

Dex-chan lover
Wow it's been ages since we saw Tatsumaki around here... and HOLY SHIT she has the worse luck!!! fuck that shit!! destroy the entire planet, there's no salvation

Power Uploader
@VibhavM
Typos on page 5:
"funcioning" >> "functioning"
"medial" >> "medical"
"arive" >> "arrive"
Typo on page 6:
"simulaton" >> "simulation"
Typo on page 7:
"start" >> "started"
Typos on page 8:
"windowt" >> "windows"
"organisatin" >> "organisation"

That Machine God one must be with the organization. I think it doesn’t have data on Suiko because she is not with the Neo Heroes.

Dex-chan lover
That nice feeling when you click the last page of a chapter and go right into a newly uploaded one. TY.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol and here i was thinking wheres saitama is, here he is wasting free time like always hahaha

Fuck him uuuuuup Suiko.

I mean, I know she probably won't succeed, but I do want her to kick some actual ass that doesn't belong to a training dummy.

And @Mick96, even the S-class struggle against Dragons. Hell, they all got bodied by Dragons three arcs ago. Not to mention the ones that got beat by Demons. Blue's hardly a brat, so far he seems strong as fuck, not to mention he pretty much flexed on Genos with the whole "never let your guard down against a Demon" bit.

Users who are viewing this thread