One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 128

@tirani04 I agree. One of the greatest aspects of his character is that even though he is so unbelievably powerful his problems and actions are still real and relatable.

@geistchevalier

There was something like this in the manga. This mirror robot probably came from The Organization as well. They have something in common, which is wishing to battle with King in order to analyze his power. King used his engine to intimidate the robot, but didn't work since robots don't have fear.

Machine God Mirror looks like bofoi's metal knight design, I bet they are related...

Dex-chan lover
Collection of data seems related to all the suit related activities that have been going on here.
I wonder what Saitama's data says about him or even if X-rays or some other type of rays that can go through someone's body get reflected when he gets hit by them.

Contributor
I bet all these monster attacks are ultimately because Prof. Bofoy wants tolure out Saitama and test his limits. That it helps the Neo Heroes present themselves as the superior Hero organization should be a good bonus to rub it on the face of the Hero Association.

Dex-chan lover
I know I’m late to the party, but I’m glad that in these trying times Saitama still has his priorities straight!
Hope my man can win against the authorities and earn himself a name worth working for.

Dex-chan lover
I am interested in Suiryu's sister will she also learn about Saitamas power and ask to be a disciple? Maybe even his master?

Dex-chan lover
"...Apologise to us or we'll crush the whole organisation!"

dude, they better realize that Saitama himself is more than enough to destroy them

@SSS26032002 Well since he broke his limiter it's probably impossible to collect any real data on him. It's like trying to compare infinity and infinity + 1, it doesn't matter because they have the same value anyway, infinity.

Yeah, i mean...the other guy looks so cool with his costume on and the hero assoc. just gave him a stupid nickname as "the great degenerate"..do they even want him to be a hero?

Users who are viewing this thread