One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 130

Aggregator gang
YEP NEO HEROES ARE THE BAD GUYS STAGING THEIR FIGHTS AND SAITAMA LIKE ALWAYS IS GOING TO HAND THEM AN "L" AND GO BACK TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR WATERING HIS PLANTS WITH TATSUMAKI YELLING AT HIM, GENOS PRAISING HIM, FUBUKI STILL TRYING TO RECRUIT HIM, AND KING TRYING TO GENUINELY BE A HERO

@Mnuchinboo I don't think it's Neo Heroes that are the bad guys. I feel like Neo Heroes is being used by Metal Knight in whatever scheme Metal Knight is planning.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be kinda funny if King ends up saving the day at the very end of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Save this

The scientist of neo heroes is putting those chips in all the ones he treats to take control of them. Child Emperor is gonna battle against the cyborg girl cus he saw too much.

@airantu its the same as when you always get carried by a top level player in whatever you play. you'll be encouraged to be better and train more

Dex-chan lover
The plot is moving forward not like a Lance but like a wave, from all sides ... That's pretty cool, because you know it's going to all clash into a big bang

Fed-Kun's army
King’s trying to do earth-downs, I’m astounded at his strength. Truly the strongest man in existence.

Users who are viewing this thread