One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 131

Fed-Kun's army
Welp Metal Bat is going down. The Neo Heros are "protecting" his little sister and if he doesn't play ball can he stop them before anything happens to her? Hell has anything already happen to her and he just doesn't know till it's way too late? She might already have a chip in her in a ploy for the NH to control MB.

Metal Bat gonna wreck them but then will believe when the Head of NEO says that those 2 security guards were working alone. Or maybe taking his sister hostage... But that would only end in NEO's complete destruction i feel like... I don't think they'll do that since Saitama probably will be the one to one shot them lol

Dex-chan lover
> Metal Bat casually gets up and wonders who he should beat up first

I can't help but smile and sort of laugh evilly. Metal Bat gon' remodel some cyborgs. Or make an art of them Carnage Kabuto style.

Fed-Kun's army
More or less what was expected from taking what happened at the previous chapters into consideration.

Double-page supporter
They forgot that despite his appearance, Metal Bat basically counts as a tank in the hero association
A tank that can dish out as much damage as he can take, they're gonna get f-ed up

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia yeah I believe that’s her plan she has no choice but to work for Neo heroes (for now) due to her body but she won’t be shackled by them if child emperor will do her maintenance instead

Seems like she’s the type to only work for herself and will easily change sides if she needs too.

Fed-Kun's army
Unless these two are dragon level, I highly doubt they can beat metal bat. But to get KO’d this easily by someone not Saitama would be strange after being hyped so much

Users who are viewing this thread