One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 131

wouldve been good if they picked another guy, I guess that's what happen to the others that they let their guard down. unfortunately metal bat isn't one you could easily take on a fight. and he would've actually let them off the hook if they just didn't do anything. he probably still wont fully trust them but at least remove the suspicion, unfortunately just like any other AIs, robots and machine learning, they cannot fully judge a human brain

Dex-chan lover
Metal bat was already going to let them off the hook (he doesn't even get what he saw), but they decided to pick a fight with him anyway...
They must really be understimating the OG heroes if they think they can easily take down a S-Class just like that.

Group Leader
Lol, so the Neo's secret evil plan is to copywrite the heroes China's style.

Dex-chan lover
Tbf, Where is this webcomic even going? I feel a part of me is that this manga is getting too bloated for its own good. Although at least its more plot development than just filler but still feel like this manga would've appropriately ended since the MA arc or something.

Dex-chan lover
@etriuswimbleton
i mean, where would you want it to go? just keep having a strong monster show up only for saitama to blow it up with one punch over and over?

it might make it a little more interesting if the enemy is someone you can't just explode. not out of capacity, but out of necessity

Dex-chan lover
That's what they get for getting too greedy, they should have just let him walk out thinking that everything was right.

But nope.

@etriuswimbleton you're sense of perspective isn't great if you think it could have ended after MA. There's still so many unknowns, so many directions the story can go, it's nowhere near finished.

Dex-chan lover
Metal bat was already going to let them off the hook (he doesn't even get what he saw), but they decided to pick a fight with him anyway...
They must really be understimating the OG heroes if they think they can easily take down a S-Class just like that.
Yeah, they're jumping the gun for some reason. Even if they're confident they can restrain him, he is surely going to cause damage before then. What a waste of resources, including him as a cooperative "human resource"

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure what is going on with these neo heroes they clearly seems to be a subdivision of monster association.

Webigaza might join Saitama's or Mask's team in the future. She doesn't look like an evil character.

@Glomoro
@Fluffyfish
Yeeaaahhh. Unless they have a way to literally shut down or counter his “Fighting Spirit” ability they’re getting destroyed. I guess they just see Metal Bat as just a easy to handle muscle head.

Why does the thought of a corpse being brought back to life as a cyborg is making my skin crawl?

Users who are viewing this thread