One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 131

Fed-Kun's army
@RoundRobin
If I remember right, power wise, didn't one say the reason metal bat was not at the monster association battle is that the end would have come to easily or something along those lines?

the way things he says sound, saitama isn't the only one ranked wrong.

Metal bat

[Passive skill : every taken hit damage, it'll be converted to increase physical attack]

LOL XD

Fed-Kun's army
I wish I could say that no one saw the Neo heroes being evil coming but every one seen it coming. It was still a great chapter I can't wait to see Metal Bat show that you don't need to be a cyborg to be powerful.

Fed-Kun's army
If they were smart they'd have flooded the room with sleeping gas. Metal bat gets stronger the more he fights, so using a method that stops him without fighting directly is the way to go.

Dex-chan lover
supper badass of metal bat, taking the hits and making the guards say they were enemies before attacking

Dex-chan lover
webigaza seems really interesting
and boy oh boy, metal bat doing some cash money shit

Dex-chan lover
So the Neo Heroes are also rotten, nice twist

Aggregator gang
So Webigaza is gathering information from Child Emperor. I wonder If she is sided with he neo heroes and is up to some shady shit as well or nah.

Metal bat is amazing tho.

Double-page supporter
I'll be honest, I think metal bat is one of my favorite heroes now- i'm hoping really hard that he doesnt get offed!!

Users who are viewing this thread