One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 133

Dex-chan lover
Poor Garou, just trying to live a productive life of an adult now. Not unlike Saitama, really.
I guess this is just him paying his dues for accumulating so much notoriety and causing so much trouble in the past. He'll handle it somehow. He's well on his way to it

Still, this is totally fuckboy Suiryu's fault, so he better reimburse the dude.

anf

Aggregator gang
I like this side of Garou. I hope whatever pulls him out of retirement isn't too shitty for him.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I thought for sure it would be about Amai Mask. Nope, it's Garou.
I guess he's still alive, huh.

Aggregator gang
Damn, this tanned guy is trash, uh. Just going out there trying to have his fun while making a good member of society lose his job.

I'm glad Garou became a better and bigger person though, too bad he lost his job and that his boss didn't see the other guy break the truck. Hopefully he gets his justice later on.

RIP Truck-kun.

Garou is in another league altogether. Though, it is interesting that the suit imitates limit break. I wonder if it is the same limit break as Saitama's or Garou's. Just on much smaller scale.

Dex-chan lover
Garou just walks home lmao.
Watch the two of them visit Saitama at the same time.

Once again we see how power suits without head protection is a dumb idea, one punch in the face and you're out.

Nooo ... without truck-kun now there will be one isekaier that cannot live in delusions anymore.

Dex-chan lover
That name? Could it be the legendary Caped Baldy!?

Oh man Garou is unemployed now.

Users who are viewing this thread