One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 133

First I thought it Mob enemy the father, the Claw leader but it was Garo
Then I thought Suiryu become hero even in Neo but all respect gone when he destroy the truck
Damn it I really never thought Sweet Mask and Garou development like this
*losing my thought*

come on now, Garou was just want to pay that bill at that restaurant, and you guys have to make him lose his job, what an a_h.

Fed-Kun's army
i fucking hate all these neo heroes even more now. even siryuu has been introduced as a dick. really wanted garou to kill him right there.

both Garou and Siryuu are on the path to understanding what a hero really is, Garou didn't give into his anger and kill the worker for going from "i'll treat you to meal" to "your criminal scum, DIE" despite the fact it was Siryuu who ruined the worker's truck without a second thought, hell Garou got pissed when Siryuu did, and once Siryuu was at his mercy, he just left without even a single revenge punch. Restraint is one of the many steps...

but i dunno if Siryuu will become a actual hero, his entire point in this arc might be to really show the flaws of the Neo heroes.

Aggregator gang
@JankOK77 Garou was never the type to attack normal people and he never killed anyone, even as the hero hunter. So there was no reason for him to kill the worker.

Dex-chan lover
@MillennialDan Yeah, well how are they going to make him? I don't think they could actually arrest and confine him if they wanted to, and he's trying to mind his own business now. That's already about the best case scenario they could reasonably hope for, since anyone who can actually do something about him doesn't seem motivated to. Toss in these idiots trying and failing to do anything about him, and thus causing damage for no gains, and we're back tracking towards worse scenarios.

@MillenialDan what did he do? i don't remember anything really bad, he challenged and fought heroes without killing them and he saved a children

Goddamn! one sensei has truly mastered drawing an Impactful action scene with his sketchy art style! Somehow I feel like Murata sensei has definitely given him some pointers

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad garou was just trying to not be a dick fighting against people who are trying to stop monsters from killing people (regardless of reason) and suiryuu just comes right at him and makes a bigger mess than garou ever did. and he should be getting fired from neo heroes unless I'm missremembering and he actually got authorization to destroy the truck. they are all about avoiding collateral damage, and that for sure is collateral damage.

the guy whose truck was destroyed sure seemed to not be willing to blame the neo heroes for the destruction of the truck, however.

Double-page supporter
aww i feel kinda bad for garou, my mans just tryna live his normal life now

Users who are viewing this thread