One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 137

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I guess Metal Bat's bat isn't as indestructible as he thought. I wonder who built it for him since it was specially made.

Nice one for Saitama. My guy has finally come from a long journey to be recognized.

Oh my. So Saitama will yet again be bothered by another hero, huh. Soon enough, all those guys will be squatting in his dinky apartment, unofficially forming the Saitama Squad.
It would be hilarious if Blue found King and other S-classes already in the apartment when he goes to request his help, only reaffirming his convictions of Saitama being famous/influential in the Hero Association.
Either way, I'm sure this is a good way to start Genos' plan for Saitama to "attract" the Neo Hero Association's attention, while Genos goes "undercover". Not like the roles will be completely reversed, no way. /s

Damn, Berserk, Jojolion, and 4 OPM webcomic chapters in a span of four days. I'm getting spoiled. 😙

Dex-chan lover
If it also involves changing the names of heroes who've been wrongly named, he would be so in. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't care.

ummm mr Blue... about asking Saitama relaying message to the top of Heroes organization.... there is a reason he is protesting his name is Caped Baldy yes

Dex-chan lover
Pffffft. Relying on Saitama for a voice with the bosses? I mean...I guess he has connections, at least.

Wow. Like father like son, Blast and Blue recognize true strength when they see it.

Didn't think the Neos would have Bat pinned down like that before.

Though I don't think Blue will find what he's exactly hoping for in Saitama... though I think Saitama would be supportive of cooperation of heroes.
If the heroes don't act who would? He said something along the lines of that I think.
Actions over politics.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those weird situations where I absolutely can't see another person's logic no matter how hard I try. They try to forcibly turn a person into a cyborg and then they act like they have the right to keep him in jail? Do they have their heads stuck up their ass or are simply so arrogant that the idea of realizing they fucked up so badly that he legitimately has the right to leave or beat the life out of them. Metal Bat has absolutely no reason to believe them after what happened and background checks are a joke when they couldn't be bothered to background check people enough to make sure they don't think extrajudicial capture and forced cyberization with kill switches is not ok.
It doesn't matter if you're overthinking or underthinking it, the most logical reaction to all of this is to beat the shit out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread