One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 139

Double-page supporter
A lot of possibilities here. DK exposed so much, it doesn’t feel fully reliable.
If all of what he says is right, then Bofoi probs joined to study Blast.
However, his story is basically: “I’m the same as you, join me.” I can’t fully trust it.

I feel quite engaged now, pretty crazy how just two chapters can advance things this much.

Group Leader
Kars has made it to Saitama's world.

PossibleOffensiveGar-size_restricted.gif

If this were a game, this would be the moment were depending on your choice you get he good/bad ending

Dex-chan lover
This is huge regardless of what the truth may be this is Bofoi vs Genos and Drive Knight.

Supporter
Yeah, Geno's should definitely be calling up his master as well as Dr.

I have a feeling that drive knight is the mad cyborg because just reading "Mad" meaning a crazy personality, meaning that person is so good at lying he convinced himself that that lie is true. Much like that one character in attack on titan.

Idk man, Drive Knight also seems a bit fishy to me. We'll see though, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I am calling it now. They guy who made genos into a cyborg is actually the evil scientist.

Dex-chan lover
Aww shit. Plot progression for Genos. Not sure we can just take Drive Knight's word for it, but it's all certainly believable.
If they go confront Bofoi, I just hope that Genos brings Saitama along, even as an observer.

Now...on the other hand...it seems like kind of a waste of firepower sending 2 S-class to the same place in times like these.

Users who are viewing this thread