One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original)

I am already dying to know where amai mask is....
Maybe blast is a monster too... Just like amai mask...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
We are simply getting spoiled now, FIVE webcomic releases AND one manga release for OPM in ONE DAY?

I'm currently finished with chapter 130 with the Murata-drawn OPM manga. Which chapter in this series should I read to continue from there?

@shutooo It really depends. The manga and webcomic don't follow the same pacing. Chapter 130 would be the early-mid 70s range of chapters. I would just recommend reading the webcomic from the start. I reread it countless times and each time I'm left with a better understanding of the story. But if you don't wanna go so far as doing that, You can just start off at the start of the monster association arc which is chapter 53.

why does Amia mask's hair color change? I could've sworn it wasn't black before didn't check though.

am I the only one who reads to fast like I can finish a 400 page book in like an hour. I'm glad we got so many chapters recently tho.

I wondered the same thing about his hair. He probably dyed it, or something.. Y’know, he’s known for having done plenty of plastic surgeries

Users who are viewing this thread