One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original)

Aggregator gang
Too bad One only decides to update rarely since he is so busy giving his instructions on the other manga adaptation and the anime. I would love for the plot to be further along.

Aggregator gang
@That_one_hentai he was updating Mob Psycho 100 which he seems to be drawing all on his own. And he is busy with giving his input on the other manga being drawn for him and the various anime. He is a busy man

I figured with the official manga, One wouldn't bother to keep updating the web manga.

So, Flashy Flash has his eyes on Saitama... wonder how long it will take before he realizes that he's holding back.

I want this to continue, regularly, so badly but I'm super afraid ONE is just gonna forget about it again for another year at a good point like he did during the fight with the Twister Sister [forgot her name atm, too lazy to google]

If you're reading the manga and wanna read this i think you should start around 62? i think thats where the manga is but im not sure, someone correct me if im wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
@ac45king
golden week or not, we never really knew when ONE gonna release new updates. so far there is no fixed schedule or anything, It's all up to him

im new. why does it keep telling me this was updated 1 day ago when a new chapter hasn't come out in a couple weeks?
i can't figure out what's getting "updated".

Users who are viewing this thread