Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
what was her power again?
ZRIcon.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This manga needs to stop hyping me. I don't have chill pill strong enough to calm me down 😂

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I mean it's called a cheat for a reason but she's impossible to kill. Say what you want about her giant god form being able to beat this whore but I highly doubt it. She also has fucking time reversal which means it's impossible to beat her. So either the 3 MC's flee from here barely or they kill her, there is no other option and ending(killing the whore) the manga in like 15 chapters doesn't really seem beneficial to the author.
Are we reading a completely different manga? The entire reason why Junko is grandstanding so much is because she's trying to scare them into thinking they can't win. She's already been slaughtered at least three times, Carla's fairies mean she'll never land on a timeline where she actually can win, the fact that she hasn't tried to immediately attack and kill them without warning means she has zero confidence in that plan working out, and that she hasn't tried to simply evade and escape them before the encounter means she saved in a terrible spot that forbids that from happening.

Junko has already lost, she's just desperately trying to roll a timeline where somehow something will cause them to disengage before they either steal her "save point" or just dodge killing her by reducing her to a state that makes death a preferable option.

Dex-chan lover
I've read limb and blood loss, I've read hot coals on both hands and feet. I don't think I've ever read chunky splinters in your eye and still talking dead-ass like it doesn't matter.

Seems like Elis hardcounters Boundary Sever by using shapeshift to reconnect equipment and bodyparts. With such a huge range and power advantage, there's nothing she can really do to prevent her death.

Dex-chan lover
I hope not having a cheat has something of a boost for MC, 'cause, damn, that cheat was too good to pass on

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!

Well this bitch is gonna become an pancake next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Are we reading a completely different manga? The entire reason why Junko is grandstanding so much is because she's trying to scare them into thinking they can't win. She's already been slaughtered at least three times, Carla's fairies mean she'll never land on a timeline where she actually can win, the fact that she hasn't tried to immediately attack and kill them without warning means she has zero confidence in that plan working out, and that she hasn't tried to simply evade and escape them before the encounter means she saved in a terrible spot that forbids that from happening.

Junko has already lost, she's just desperately trying to roll a timeline where somehow something will cause them to disengage before they either steal her "save point" or just dodge killing her by reducing her to a state that makes death a preferable option.
Yes and she will continue this stale mate, so in the end she still hasn't lost

Dex-chan lover
That's the thing. Elis doesn't need to kill her. She just needs to make them suffer severely enough to make them want to die. The bitch can't fight back if they can't perform any cutting motions I'm guessing. Since it's already very much implied that Elis can and already has killed her (hence why she's been looping).
Yes but they actually have to reach that point meaning they'd have to do it a ton more and taking into consideration her personality I very much doubt she'll break that easily putting this into a stale mate for now

Users who are viewing this thread