Onii-chan Is Done For! - Ch. 82 - Mahiro and a Silent Night

Group Leader
Happy Thanksgiving weekend my fellow Americans. I have 2 announcements.

Announcement #1: Volume 4 raws for the Official Onimai Anthology will be available at the end of the month. Check out the anthology on MangaDex if you haven't already done so; translations will (probably) start rolling out in December.
I'm also painfully aware that most people won't read this post unless it's accompanied by an anime girl, so I've prepared several loosely-related, but topical images.
67l603.png

wmgfe2.png

a6p8fc.png

Announcement #2: The first 2 "volumes" of the Mahiro-chan and MB/Micro Bikini doujin are now available on MangaDex and E-hentai/Exhentai. I've already predicted some of the comments and will respond with this:
a51bc4530b.png

ac6aa40249.jpg

2e4ef28233.png

2ec5dac654.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Happy Thanksgiving weekend my fellow Americans. I have 2 announcements.

Announcement #1: Volume 4 raws for the Official Onimai Anthology will be available at the end of the month. Check out the anthology on MangaDex if you haven't already done so; translations will (probably) start rolling out in December.
I'm also painfully aware that most people won't read this post unless it's accompanied by an anime girl, so I've prepared several loosely-related, but topical images.
67l603.png

wmgfe2.png

a6p8fc.png

Announcement #2: The first 2 "volumes" of the Mahiro-chan and MB/Micro Bikini doujin are now available on MangaDex and E-hentai/Exhentai. I've already predicted some of the comments and will respond with this:
fn99h1.png

g6lstq.png

wm5nnw.png

fa1adp.png
Oh that was your team that TL the micro bikini short?

I literally just saw it before reading this.

Thanks for the TL.

Users who are viewing this thread