Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5 - Mahiro and Gacha (v2)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. in my country, 3000 yen can buy me food that would last a week or two. But I'd definitely sacrifice my food budget for some swimsuit SSR.

Group Leader
That's strange, I could have sworn I was commenting on chapter 10.5, where she gets 300 yen for filling in her stamp card.

i'm as a free player often get SSR or even higher such as Legend or Mythical from gacha without spend any money, probably i'm someone with a great luck at gambling?

Fed-Kun's army
Naive, that’s why I accumulated 200 free quartz in Fate/GO all to get swimsuit Nero. A 10x roll gives a guaranteed 4star or higher. If you’re lucky and get a 5star then there’s still only a 0.7% chance of getting Nero. Luckily I got her ♡

Dex-chan lover
Does EA have a lot of gacha style components in their games? They just kind of... don't publish games I'm even interested in to begin with, like 99% of the time. The most recent EA thing I poked my head in on was Anthem, because fuckin' Iron Man style stuff looked pretty fun and it can be from time to time but the game was still in a sorry state last time I played, same sort of deal as Destiny/Destiny 2 really. Needs time to get its shit together and it might be worth a shot again.

Does have a cash shop and all but I don't recall a loot box sort of deal. The cosmetic items were on a really awkward rotation system that was obviously designed to make people impulse buy though. Just exercise a modicum of willpower and hold out for things you want in it with the in game currency instead of flinging your wallet at it, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
"Keep him away from EA games, Mihari."

There's nothing cute on EA games. Like, nothing. So don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread