Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Mahiro and the Adult's Door

Fed-Kun's army
Praise the god of genderbends for this blessed chapter.

Miyo with glasses remind me of Miu from Blend S...
the potential of her becoming like Miu in the future is high too

The stats are well sourced, but lmao at that conclusion and the logic that's twisted to get there.
Majority of of yaoi and yuri readers are female but somehow they're less tolerant? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
end credits was an interesting read... didn't know more girls read yuri than guys 🤭

Dex-chan lover
I was about to drop this after the last chapter but I think I'll read this a little longer.

Dex-chan lover
As a girl who loves Yuri, makes sense that it's majority female. I think we're a bit more open to the fluff/drama a lot of sfw Yuri has to offer. Not saying guys can't like fluff too, but I feel like they're mostly into the straight fluff from what I've seen. And of course plenty of women like the NSFW stuff too lol

Sure lots of guys like that hott gril-on-gril but outside of NSFW stuff I don't think male fans are as present. For example, going to panels at a con: sfw yuri panel = mostly women attending but NSFW panel = mostly dudes.

@tacticalfail

Yeah, a lot of yaoi fans fetishise gay relationships and that's kinda gross...but I don't get the logic on how these numbers mean male readers are more tolerant? wut lol

The last page is hella confusing
I mean male skinship isn't necessarily considered gay, I'd rather say some other non-skinship stuff is more gay than that, like if a guy I know well wraps his hand around my neck while we talk walking I wouldn't consider that gay, BUT if he asks if he can do that I'd be hella creeped out, smth like that.

Dex-chan lover
A passing stranger's post from a previous chapter in screenshot form. I have protected their identity for privacy's sake.
wsXTFsc.png

Truly a wise individual.

Aggregator gang
lol rapey ones 🤣

them bois are middle schoolers, no way they'll look 18 even with disguises

Boys and girls are both open minded, it's just the culture of Japan that changes this.

Woah! 72% of Yuri readers are female? That's really unexpected. 89% of Yaoi readers are female... that's quite expected ahaha..

Also, I have major doubts about what they're saying that yuri is considered "purer." Pretty sure that IRL, homosexuality of either gender are equally taboo

Users who are viewing this thread