Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 6 Ch. 58 - Mahiro and the Marine Ranger (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Enhanced female, funniest thing I have heard all day:kek:

My guess is that, the drug wears off when the body of that person who took it is in water.

• Looking back at this chapter here where Nayuta’s boobs quickly shrink in the sea beach, also evidence by Mihari says the drug Nayuta took is a modified version and wouldn’t last long (chap 57 p4, chap 58 p5).
  • Chap 17, 18 where Mahiro grew his pp back in the onsen.
  • Chap 49, 50 Mahiro grew his pp again in the pool.
(Assuming that Mahiro has contacted water before and definitely has taken the stronger drug.)

But hey that just a theory, A MANGA THEORY!

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that, the drug wears off when the body of that person who took it is in water.

• Looking back at this chapter here where Nayuta’s boobs quickly shrink in the sea beach, also evidence by Mihari says the drug Nayuta took is a modified version and wouldn’t last long (chap 57 p4, chap 58 p5).
  • Chap 17, 18 where Mahiro grew his pp back in the onsen.
  • Chap 49, 50 Mahiro grew his pp again in the pool.
(Assuming that Mahiro has contacted water before and definitely has taken the stronger drug.)

But hey that just a theory, A MANGA THEORY!
I think that’s a coincidence, Mahiro bathes frequently and if it worked that way he would turn back into a dude every night.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Mahiro sees his sister get bigger boobs and says ick. Poor Mihari, being an unrequited bro con must be rough.

Users who are viewing this thread