Onii-chan Is Done For!

People that are complaining about piss are weak! loli pisses are delicious!
My favorite character had to be Miyo, she's basically ara-ara loli with big boobies~
Yeah most of the chapters are boring but the sexual bits (the onsen, bathing together, undressed when sick, etc.) are hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@marioforever97 ay.... i'm ok with the piss shit... everyone has their fetishes but when you put it like that.... and i quote "loli pisses are delicious".....it just feels wrong

Banned
I like when penis kun returns.

His manhood growing back where it always should be

it sucks that this is gender bender but I just pretend he always has it tho

Does anyone know why the MangaDex art section has up to 16 covers when elsewhere I’ve found it’s only 6 volumes?

Does anyone know why the MangaDex art section has up to 16 covers when elsewhere I’ve found it’s only 6 volumes?
So AFAIK the author originally made Onimai as a webcomic on their Pixiv and they would bundle a few chapters at a time to print and sell at conventions, leading to lots of volumes with only a few chapters each. But then it got picked up by an actually publishing company and grouped into larger volumes to sell in bookstores.

I am not english speaker and slang held and back? Is confusing while princess play is more easy to understand. Something like act as a princess who command her guard or subordinate. Btw thanks for raw and info in last page that make the meaning more clear.

I'm really enjoying this so far. My only issue is that I find the drug wearing off instances contrived and intrusive. In which case I really like how the anime makes Mahiro's choice to take the drug at the end really important, and I hope later down the line a conflict develops where if Mahiro has to decide to stay this way forever or change back.

I know this is a comedy.

Dex-chan lover
The unwillingness to dive into the actuality of such a change or progress character relations at all is a let-down for me. The setting is an excuse for the circumstances of the story rather than a world to be explored.

It falls into the same trap a lot of gag manga do where each character has one joke and they aren't really willing to change or progress anything. I know some people like that as it creates a sense of familiarity and comfort, but it's really not for me.

I would like to know 2 things, 1) which chapter the anime left off on, and 2) how accurate the anime was, just in case I need to start over

Users who are viewing this thread