Onii-chan Is Done For!

@CoolOtamegane Holy Shit thank goodness you're alive! I've never been too religious either but the places I've lived in are majority Muslims. My Muslim parents never pushed religion onto me and to show respect to them I respect islam and their beliefs even if I don't 100% believe it. I've many friends from different cultural and religious backgrounds so a word of advice from me, believe in what you want but be respectful to the people who think otherwise. Hope you get well soon, I don't think I can live without your perfect translations on this amazing manga!

Fed-Kun's army
It's generic, but fun and well executed. Carried by fun characters and comedy. As good of a genderswap manga as they come.

Also if this ever happened I would be a girl SO fucking hard, bet.

Unfortunately I know the feeling of losing a computer I lost 2 laptops myself.
"Sad violin noises"

@ichinensei1 seems to be right, we seem to have raws going up to volume 14, so either the translators didn't know, in which case they have a lot to translate, or they are only translating the stuff from the artist's pixiv that is considered not pirating, which is lamer, but hey, maybe someone else will end up translating those booru pics

Double-page supporter
You now that I properly reading all the tl notes I have to say these people have patience of saints and skills of gods to do this high quality scans with programs made of dirt just wow I’m impressed

Fed-Kun's army
@CoolOtamegane I was wondering if you wanted these extra pages
Ck816Ke_d.webp

Dex-chan lover
It's over, Onii-chan is no more
She's already at the point of being an obvious succubus.

Users who are viewing this thread