Onii-chan Is Done For!

Aggregator gang
New chapter pls plspls. I don't know why but for me 1 month is too long when it comes to this manga. I'll do another re-read while I wait for new chapter then :'(

Double-page supporter
@Tonikill1 the chapter released on the 29th, but it's not translated yet, also what's wrong wiht waiting 1 month? don't you have other manga to read, or anime to watch?

Aggregator gang
@ajddavid452 Unfortunately all my other ones are on their latest chapters too. Plus I really like this series so every time I wait for new chapters it seems way longer than usual

Double-page supporter
Seriously, what's up with this author and girls pissing themselves...

5/10
At the start is kind of funny but later it feels kind of repetitive and boring.

@tsukinotaku Girls have smaller bladders than guys and especially younger girls, he was at least 19 IIRC and now he's a 10ish-year-old girl whose bladder is significantly smaller. So it makes sense at the beginning and the later ones are kind of just throwbacks, I don't think the author over does it thankfully.

Double-page supporter
Man with CoolOtamegane not logging in for a month, and having read the stuff they've gone through, hope they're fine haha.

Aggregator gang
Also hope CoolOtamegane is fine. These are some crazy times let's hope for the best.

@PY15 I think they are digital only but not 100% sure. I got the first 10 on Amazon and they are 2€ each.

Double-page supporter
@DefiantOdds sure once or twice is fine and only the oen character makes sense too...

But not only does she piss herself multiple times
She also pissed herself when inside the little sister's body

With all fo that you cannot possibly convince me that the author doesn't have a huge pee fetish...

@Tsukinotaku Maybe, I guess I've just seen manga where it's worse and almost ruined it, I can suspend my disbelief with a new body though. I don't think it's gotten to a point where it's super prevalent so I'm not super bothered by it. It definitely hasn't become the "main thing" so I don't think it's going to grow.

Aggregator gang
Glad there's no retards calling this wholesome. 6/10 for me, repetitive and little "plot", the developement isn't developing the story at all.

alright bois since all I see are negative comments rn lemme say what I think. It's cute, it's pretty wholesome, it's erotic at times and most times the comedy hits.
The art is super cute and I like the short and sweet episodic format. However there is indeed the absence of a 'plot' but to be honest I'm fine with that since the updates are pretty infrequent but short so it means that even if there was a plot you would have to reread like every two updates to remember what was happening, but since it's mostly episodic you can just read an update, feel good and put it away for a couple weeks. Honestly this type of manga is not for everyone. especially if they don't sympathize with the NEET genderbender trope, also if you don't like reading cute girls doing cute things then yeah what can I say, this ain't it for you chief. Objectively speaking this is a pretty average web comic so a 6/10 would be pretty normal, but I'd like to go further and make it a 7/10 because we do see development with Mahiro and I quite like all the cast even if they are pretty simple characters it just works in this manga.

Double-page supporter
Honestly it still would be kinda interesting if they went into why he became a NEET. I mean its not really needed I suppose but eh, if done halfway decently it could be interesting enough. Either way, its still entertaining enough to kill sometime once every month.

Users who are viewing this thread