Onii-chan Is Done For!

@Snowfennec if i'm not wrong, it's called Karambol (in my language). Not exactly a "board" game like Monopoly, but more like a billiards without using balls, instead they use some chips (red & black). It can be palyed with 2 people.

First, the board must be slippery, so they use some fine flour (or ZnO/talk). Then, they spread the chips (black & red) and 1 "play" chip. The first player using play cip to send their opponent's chips to corner hole, if in that turn he/she succeed, he/she can play again in the next turn, if not then the next turn is the opponent's turn (exactly like billiards). The winner is the player who first depleted the other's chips away.

Sorry for bad English, tho. I'm not a native speaker.

This chapter makes it apparent that the reason nekotofu draws such bulky looking (but cute) outfits is because he can't seem to draw anything but thick bodies.

where should i look to ask scanlator or publisher for release schedule? does anyone know website or email

@IamTrueLegend64 @04tc45t
Nekotoufu uploads a new chapter of this manga every month on his pixiv, usually around the last Saturday of each month. We try to get these translations out as soon as we can once they've been posted.

at this point, he is basically a girl in terms of his thought and his body as well

Really dislike the art style changes since the start, mahiro actually looked like a human in the beginning chapters, but since then his eyes grew bigger and his head grew wider. Not to mention his personality which has been so unrelatable from the first chapters since his brain strangely regressed to a child, and because of that has lost all ability to make free choices. I thought he was pretending at first, but it seems he lost most of his IQ.

@aceina
He still refers to himself with male pronouns (俺) in the RAWs when talking with Mihari and in his inner thoughts tho.

Most of the time, when he is talking with Mihari, he still behaves very boyish except for that one time when he is depressed because his friends avoiding him and unconsciously use 私 in CH.36
S6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Metalwolf that is what I had thought too. It seems like while he is enjoying his life, he still does refer to himself as male, he just seems to enjoy doing girly things too. Though I kind of think its more of him enjoying doing things with others rather than being alone more than anything else. Kinda like how early on after spending so much time with his sister playing video games on his own made him feel lonely.

Users who are viewing this thread