online dating

that's interesting. I like communicate with different girls online. Esp I like hot webcam gitls. Btw I found cool thumbzilla video recently. So arousing. The best part is that all videos are free and available online.

Aggregator gang
You'd only be lonelier. You can't see the other person unless it's by video call. You can only speak via keyboard, phone call or voice chat. There'd be too many elements missing from your relationship. It'd be like playing an MMORPG without the paid subscription. Find someone irl or learn to be happy by yourself.

Unless by online dating you mean finding someone in your state/area on the internet and meeting irl soon after. In that case I think it's okay, but you're more likely to find entitled women (aka thots/Karens) that way.

Double-page supporter
Did it before, only brought me heartache and heartbreaks.

Now I decided not to date. Saves me time and pain from being hated by someone else because I'm a fat, ugly, narcissistic, bad-tempered female walrus... I'd rather just have one person hate me: Myself.

@elbichoraro
If you feel that way, please try to fix it or learn to live with it. If your weight or appearance is giving you that much grief, it would do you best to try and improve those elements of yourself. This hyperfocus on your image is really unhealthy. If you can't do either of these things, please see a therapist. Pesimissim is the silliest ideology you could follow. I'm sure you aren't as bad as you think.

Double-page supporter
@dabson Funny how a misspelling of my username is actually a fairly accurate description of me.

I've learned to live with it, which is why I don't date anymore. And I'm not doing myself any favors by denying what I am. i can't convince myself that "I'm pretty" or "I'm a good person" when I know I'm not. And trying to change them isn't an option either... Every time I've tried to change that, it backfires.

I lose weight? Some pervert gropes me.
I try to fix myself up? Some pervert catcalls me.
I care about others? They take advantage of me to the point where I'm emotionally drained.
I try to keep my temper in check? People go back to bullying me.
I think I find someone I'm slightly interested in? "Oh, ElBichoRaro, you're such a good friend!"

I could say that I'm used to other people's hatred, and I am to a certain degree, but being hounded by others gets tiring after a while. I know I sound like I'm bitter, but it's hard not to feel that way when in 34 years of life, you've been mostly a failure. Just waiting now for that heart attack to happen... But sadly, despite my asthma and obesity, I'm healthy as a horse.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not really proposing that people do a online relationship but If that’s what you want go ahead.

People have their circumstances that will limit their relationships to online only. But personally imo I feel that if the relationship is meant to be long term it both need to meet face to face.

Without seeing the person from face to face or hearing (pitch, tone, and volume) their voice, it’s easy to read between the lines. From my own past experience, you can get emotionally and mentally invested in a short period of time. Sometimes you can metaphorically ‘get the rug pulled from right under you.’ At times I remember a quote: “The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it?”

But for everyone please stay safe. Use caution with dating online and I wish for all of you the best.

@elbichoraro
You're being over dramatic about me misspelling your name. It was a mistake and it represents nothing but that mistake.

I don't condemn your choice not to date, but your mindset is clearly troubled. I can see you're trying to evade people trying to help. But you shouldn't do that. I don't know if you've been to therapy, but you should go. It's not just for people cripplingly depressed. And if it didn't work in the past, know that it was the fault of the therapist not you or therapy in general. You do this a lot, conflating a singular experience of getting hurt with the entirety of what you attempted to do. I know you're scared, but don't give up.

What do you think will happen when you decide to stop caring?
Why do you think that a select few people are representitive of everyone you could create about?

I'm sorry if you have trauma from harassment in the past. But to give up on yourself because someone else did something horrible to you, it's silly is isnt it. You're essentially saying that these losers get to dictate your life, which they don't.

Is getting angry wrong?
I think you have difficulty expressing your anger in the right way. But getting angry is normal. Getting angry is good.

Maybe you're not a good person. Maybe you're an asshole. So what? I accept you regardless. I'm sure many other people do too. As long as you strive to become good, no one is going to hate you.

People make it at numerous points in their lives. Everyone falls at some point. I know sixty year olds going back to college or some trade or learning any other of the billion things they can. I have failed and fell flat on my face numerous times too.

If I'm leaving you with anything, it's go to therapy and never give up hope; Never stop trying to be better; never let your self loathing prevent your success. If therapy doesn't work, try it again and again.

Supporter
so...what the fuck happened to the op? I wanted to see why he opened this thread filled with misery and self loathing.

Double-page supporter
@dabson I wasn't being sarcastic about the misspelling. I honestly found it funny. When I'm in a good day, I call myself a bitch, only because in my country, that's what men call women they can't manipulate, control or accept as they are. And since I'm not interested in the "prime specimens of men" in my country, I'd rather be called a bitch and be left alone by them.

I appreciate your comment. I tried to reply to you in private, but it didn't work.

I've been going to therapy for years, but the situation is a tad more complicated to explain. I'll just say that you're right on most accounts, and that I am indeed scared of people.

Thanks again for your concern, and I'm sorry for taking some of your time.

Dex-chan lover
When I chose a site where i can meet online beautiful girls I looked at a lot of information on review sites.
Comparing the advantages of different sites, I think I chose a good one, here is just a good review about it : scam.com
So far I’m talking with one girl, I think everything is serious with us

Did you tell her you were a bot?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
God damn necro-bots, this thread was already dead.

Dex-chan lover
@volokojo Hmm...

>profile created today, check
>mundane description of shady site, check
>link to said shady site, chekerino

@Zephyrus MOOOOOODS

Supporter
@gomichandesu This is one of the times I can say something is well written enough so as to take it with me everyhere I go.

I decided some years ago, any kind of prearranged meeting is fated to go wrong, when it comes to me. Somebody once said a relationship, especially with a potential partner, should be like a dance for a melody unknown to both. The blindness of a random encounter is what makes a relationship, I think. It's the game. There is no game in these kind of sites.

Dex-chan lover
@Alraisen
I can empathize with this perspective. Love finds you the most naturally when you're not actively searching for it.

@gomichandesu
I'm aware this post is a year old, but this post caught my attention as well lol. While I think that genuine relationships do require in-person interaction, I'd say that it's important to take note of how increasingly common it has become for people to meet their significant others online nowadays. Being able to communicate with any number of people now, as opposed to just those in our communities, is a net positive, although it most certainly has its downsides.

Also, since people are more willing to share emotional baggage when there's a degree of anonymity, it makes sense that we'd see people being more vocal about it online. However, while I do understand the importance of acknowledging any mental or emotional issues one may have, I do personally find that people have become a bit TOO vocal about their problems nowadays. Sometimes it seems as if it's become a competition as to who's suffered the most. Ideally, I'd say that only opening up about that sort of stuff to individuals you know and trust is the least dramatized manner to go about addressing said issues.

Users who are viewing this thread