Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
Aww that's so cute, so happy for them :)
Hope there are some extras with more fluffy couple moments
Thanks so much for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
Ah ah ah aaaaaahhhhhhhh this ending came to soon. I would have liked to see them date a little more.

Thank you sooooo much for the translation 😭💕

I'm glad the misunderstanding been sorted out..
Poor Kumada who had to taken 'damage' twice 🤣

i cant believe they didnt even hold hands.....
thanks for translating 😳

Aggregator gang
AHHHH thank you for chapter!!! so good 🥺💖

gotta dig sensei's media tab for kissu 😭😔✋

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LOVE WINS X))))!!! i wanted to see them holding hands tho but so pretty <3 thanks for translating

I-I-I- I WANT MORE?!! IT'S ALREADY OVER???? AHHHH THEY'RE SO CUTE AND WHOLESOME AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THIS ADORABLY FLUFFY ROMANCE!!

The ending was kinda rushed :(

The pace was similar to Sasaki to Miyano then the ending destroyed it ;___; should be a little longer, like 20 more chapter with the confession slowly take place like huh? But what about me? Is what I feel a love? Do we see each other with same feeling? etc. :" the only bad thing is the ending ##

Waaaah it's already finished 😭 I really enjoyed this manga, all those misunderstandings are so funny, and everyone is so loveable! I wish it could have been longer though~~ Anyways, thanks a lot to the scanlation team, this manga definitely made my quarantine life more exciting! Happy New Year! 😘

Users who are viewing this thread