Only Sense Online - Vol. 8 Ch. 41 - Revival Potion and the Black Bug

Dex-chan lover
Inteferring in that duel was kind of dickish of MC. It was supposed to be 1vs1 and it's not like there were any real stakes, it was just for fun. If his friend wasn't strong enough and got killed then that's just how PvP works.
I'm surprised Edgier Kirito took it so well, if it were me and someone did something like that I would probably spend the next 2 minutes raging about it.

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus
They were randomly one-sidedly assaulted by people who enjoy one sidedly assault other people; maybe not the best scenario to think about chivalry...
A normal player would have beaten the chuuni out of him after he exausted his MPs.
Was too busy thinking he got away with it to be mad about fair play.

Dex-chan lover
They were randomly one-sidedly assaulted by people who enjoy one sidedly assault other people; maybe not the best scenario to think about chivalry...
A normal player would have beaten the chuuni out of him after he exausted his MPs.
Was too busy thinking he got away with it to be mad about fair play.

Also, to add, they just got out of a boss fight/PKPVP match not mere moments before his appearance and edgelording. While we don't know or see much of the game's mechanics, I don't doubt the reasoning for her even losing was her weapon's durability being lowered through an entire dungeon and final fight. So him coming in, probably as fresh as can be, to expect a fair 1v1 fight? Honestly, surprised they didn't straight ignore him entirely or just gang-stomp him into the dirt; if we're taking real world mmo logistics into account. Known PKers aren't exactly treated with honor. As most, if not all, have none themselves.

In my humble opinion, whenever I see a character have that twisted-smile face, and it not being done as a joke, in these stories; I want their shit pushed in.

He had won the unfair fight at that point. They had every right to either ignore or gang-stomp him. There was no reason to let him kill her. The story hasn't done much to elaborate on WHAT exactly is lost on death, but there are definitely penalties.

@Hank
I don't remember what chapter It was exactly but I do remember that It was said that when you die from PK, aside from the usual penalties, you also lose half of your money.
I can't recall If they mentioned any other penalties though, but even that alone is enough for someone, specially high level and rich people, to want to avoid getting PK'd.

Group Leader
So that guy KS'd the 3 PKers the MC's team worked to defeat and no one bats an eye at him being a total douche by saying he wont stop bothering them until they 1v1 him. On top of that, he send out a challenge to the MC. What did the other 5 do? "Okay, have a nice day!"

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. PvPtards. Honestly, if I found a game I was playing had random PvP switched on and I couldn't opt out of it nor cheese them down, I'd just quit playing the game entirely. Does anyone really have the time for that sort of bullshit?

Dex-chan lover
i like how the passersby looking at MC and Taku and be like, "they're dating?" "Normies!"

i guess their characters are good looking enough to catch public's attention.

Users who are viewing this thread