Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 15.1

Dex-chan lover
Man I I'd want nothing more than a Redo Healer style(specifically what was done to the captain) revenge to Raian lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm not gonna lie: I'm slightly disappointed as well. We all know Raian, the piece of garbage that he is, was never going to triumph over Tanya. But damn at least put up a fight and maintain a mere fraction of your pride.

Maybe that was the point, but the setup to this moment feels in conflict with it. And above all: it just wasn't what a lot of us were expecting (and not in a pleasantly surprised fashion).

Ah well. Either way thanks for the translation.

Contributor
Pathetic.

This trash of a party "leader" can't even give Tanya a chance to demonstrate her new magic saber class, only a kick and a punch. Good move by Laplace applying a silencing curse to prevent him from forfeiting, denying Tanya her revenge (and causing a riot in the stands). Not sure if she also applied magic to make it happen, but having the two of them commentate on the cringy spectacle is also a good move that 100% made it worse for him and better for the spectators.

Dex-chan lover
This guy chose the wrong Dogeza rank. Only Flying Dogeza won't work here, he needs at least Triple Axel Dogeza, followed by 100-meters Sliding Dogeza.
The audacity!

Fed-Kun's army
I thought he was gonna pull some exciting asspull superpower from that paper but it's just a sorry letter lmao

Dex-chan lover
This should be animated fast! :pepela:
Man was so violated by the commentators and light punches :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread