Onna Tomodachi to Kekkon Shitemita - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Thank you for everything, and I'll be in your care

Dex-chan lover
One of rare times a romantic manga author managed to have a solid satisfying ending :oooo:

Dex-chan lover
I think the abrupt feeling comes from the fact that the smack from chapter 28 felt more impactful than the resolution. Like for the most part, this series is a pretty chill exploration of individuality while still in the structure of a, now recommitted, marriage, so that moment kind of jumps out in contrast. I actually had to reread the chapters in between that and the ending to recall that they have kissed on page without issue since.

Overall, it's a cute series that falls in line with this particular author liking to explore ace spectrum style relationships while still offering a different approach to it than their prior work. It's not gonna be everyone's jam, particularly if you're the sort frustrated with how mainstream media typically neuters same sex relationships ("and they were roommates" or "it's up to interpretation" are go to statements for a reason). But a genuine read through will show you that's not really the intent or even the impact here.

Dex-chan lover
I am dying. This was too cute, god fucking damn it. I loved it. Thank you for your service dear translator :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hard work translating this, may health and good fortune follow you wherever you go.

Dex-chan lover
Just finished binging from chapter 1. Great cute fluffy read! Will be reading Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon next.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that's odd. It felt like this was just really getting good.

Oh well. Thanks for the scans!

Fed-Kun's army
That's it?? No side stories??? :meguuusad:
I love this manga so muchhh, it's very wholesome. There was no complicated drama to disturb their peaceful wedding life which is so suitable :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread