Onna Tomodachi to Kekkon Shitemita - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Thank you for everything, and I'll be in your care

Dex-chan lover
To be completely honest, ive loved the series but this ending didnt live up to how good the series was.
Using part of the starting rules as a vow was interesting yes, but kind of weird and generic. Though was getting to its climax felt like was a abrupt ending nonetheless mostly for how this ending play out. Oh well, the journey was great and wholesome so i guess its whatever.
Thanks for the TL!!

Dex-chan lover
This has been an amazing ending. I'm gonna miss these two, they were just so cute. It's to bad we don't get to see more wholesome moments of them together but I'm glad they got their happy end! Thank you for all the translations and updates!:glee:

Dex-chan lover
...even at the end, and even married, they'll sleep separately? Not my cup of tea
With their work hours it would help. I wouldn't care. In my marriage there were times I had to be the first one up, and times she had to be the first one up. For me nothing better than waking up to kiss goodbye and then go back to sleep. Some people just don't handle being woken up early. Also that is two rooms you can make whoopee in. Everyone needs a little personal space.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

very cute end! wish them luck and happiness in their new loving married lives!

Dex-chan lover
Man that was too sweet, I still wanted more chapters but you know what. I won't be sad because it ended but I'll be happy because this existed

Dex-chan lover
And with this there are two amazing finished series by this same author. Honestly, really props to them. It's great that it always seems like they never want to overextend it.

Cute ending, even if it felt a little rushed.

Looking forward to their next work.

Dex-chan lover
With their work hours it would help. I wouldn't care. In my marriage there were times I had to be the first one up, and times she had to be the first one up. For me nothing better than waking up to kiss goodbye and then go back to sleep. Some people just don't handle being woken up early. Also that is two rooms you can make whoopee in. Everyone needs a little personal space.
Heck, even one being a loud snorer could be a reason to sleep separately, or one just being a really light (easily disrupted/awoken) sleeper. Indeed nothing that strange about it.

Dex-chan lover
There's all sorts of reasons to have separate rooms or even separate beds when you're living with someone you're dating.

For example, there's discordant sleep schedules, needing to have personal space, different sleeping habits (like one needing music to sleep and one needing silence to sleep), etc, are all reasons romantic partners or married couples might have different reoms and even different beds despite living with each other.

We know that they at least have discordant sleep schedules and need personal space, if not every other reason for separate rooms/beds.

Doesn't mean they won't fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Ushio Shio just finished another asexual-spectrum series, so I was more surprised there was some physical affection near the end than that the two wives kept some boundaries in place. Doughnuts Under A Crescent Moon is very clear it's about two asexual women and the concept of love. Getting Married To My Female Friend is lighter and still basically an asexual couple until near the end, when we see that neither is repulsed by physical affection (Ruriko read as sex-repulsed when surprised though), and it just didn't matter until Kurumi got a bit horny.

This married couple are in love, the beds don't matter, and I think that's why it's okay to emphasize the rooms (not sure about saying it out loud to wedding guests though). When pretty much any other author ends with clear boundaries in the physical relationship it feels like it bizarrely undercuts earlier passion, cowardly dodges things, and is a hard cancellation. If it's Ushio Shio the lack of physicality is the natural character development.

Whatever this author releases next, expect asexual romance. That doesn't necessarily mean sex-repulsed. And I love how they pull it off.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Anisphia? Wtf are you doing here, your princess is in another manga!
Somehow wound up in the right genre though.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sick of Yuri series being allergic to showing any pda. We're at their goddamn wedding and they didn't kiss or even hug. It makes me want to tear my hair out. I don't need to see them #$@!ing but at least show some level of physical affection, this makes it feel like they're still just platonic friends.

Dex-chan lover
Awww can't believe it ended.... it was a sweet ride while it lasted..

Honestly, I thought the pacing was great and the series didn't drag on. The ending doesn't really feel rushed as they had been developed enough, but I do wish they kissed to leave us on a high point. Also they didn't throw the bouquet for Rio lol

Users who are viewing this thread