Ookami-kun wa Hayakawa-san ni Katenai - Ch. 10 - A Wolf's Alliance part 2

Aggregator gang
Awww man I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Thanks for the hard work
I hope someone pick this up😅

Dex-chan lover
I know the dog is him but how the hell is she even able to put 2 and 2 together

thank you for updating!! sad to hear you're dropping it, but hopefully someone else picks up this cute manga. it's just getting exciting

Dex-chan lover
In hindsight, reporting it to authorities first and foremost was probably a good idea.

And whaddya know, the dog had just made a mistake and the owners weren't scum. Some people sure have the worst knee-jerk reactions sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda odd that she's thinking he's the dog without much to go on besides a feeling. I don't know if the world is aware of werewolves existence or is somewhat common knowledge. Very happy that the dog wasn't abandoned & back with it's owner. @GeeKay Thank you for the service you provided for us & many people here are glad that you brought attention to this series.

Dex-chan lover
Well, thank you for translating as much as you have. Hope someone will pick this up. I read one chapter and then had to binge all of it. It's a really cute, feel-good story. Would be a real shame if this ends up being abandoned.

Dex-chan lover
Translations are fine. What drives me nuts is that the mc uses sight when, as a dog, he should know to use scent. Anyway, thanks again and hope to see you translating another series sometime! 🐕🐕🐕

Dex-chan lover
@ Ced1106 He's in human form though, I don't think his dog skill can be used as human.

Dex-chan lover
That derp face. 😂

Sad about the dropping. Thank you for your hard work translating this series.

Dex-chan lover
RIP, I hope someone picks it up fast, and thanks for a good work until now

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Translator ! It was fun while it lasted.

Here's hoping someone picks this up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread