Ookami-kun wa Hayakawa-san ni Katenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - I have blood everyone else doesn't

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 8, 2019
Messages
3,323
Oh sweet LORD...They start this young.
Btw his werewolf form is still too funny
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 7, 2024
Messages
1,538
I knew she was going to find out about Luna as soon as I realized she had a youtube channel


Also, something tells me considering YouTube has had to deal with creeps posts things in youtube comments, I'm pretty sure the director of Cuties and/or Jeffery Epistein is making some not okay posts on those videos
Yeah I think even the Japanese should be aware it's not ok to let elementary school students freely post on YouTube without parental supervision
 
Group Leader
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
256
ok so why did she have pants on when she transformed into human, even though she didn't have any as a dog wolf?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top