Ookami Ryoushu no Ojou-sama - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I think even a therapist would give pause at hearing that kind of thing. First things first though, you really need some more self-worth Shirley.

Dex-chan lover
You know been a princess youbwould think the Assasins should had an idea how she looks but honestly Shirley i salute youbfor that quick thinking of faking been her and then running closer to the balcony. Poor Azalea thou must be shaken hard not just from Assasins coming after her but Also Shirley trying to sacrifice her self like that. Very strong first impressions there

Dex-chan lover
Dang, the author pushing the OT3 dynamic with kaid and ezador thoo lmao not against her having two men to herself after what she went through 😗

Dex-chan lover
I think even a therapist would give pause at hearing that kind of thing. First things first though, you really need some more self-worth Shirley.
Yeah it does sound pretty bad when taken out of context and without consideration to her background (previous lifetime) and the sacrifice that Kaid himself did, both of which no one (or atleast nearly no one) knows anything about but I agree that she could use some more self consideration.

Dex-chan lover
I know she just expressing her trust, but that also made her sound like a DV victim.

Group Leader
ok, now imma need those spoilers
disclaimer that i skimmed through volume 5, i didn't do any of the usual MTL i do for scripts. so this is all based on visuals and the japanese words i DO recognize. take it with a grain of salt, but i'm pretty confident i grasped the general plot.

Shirley's talk with the princess seems to work too well, as the princess becomes obsessed with Shirley and Kaid, and starts interfering with their engagement. She has Shirley confined within the castle and starts isolating her. Ezador reaches out to her but is killed off-screen in an "accident". Kaid tries to save her, but Shirley plays the villain and ends things with him to save him from the princess, forcing him and the others from Reius to return. Jasmine and Samoa throw a fit and are allowed to stay with Shirley, knowing that she was putting up another act, but the royals catch Shirley slipping and try to kill them while she's distracted. Shirley finds Samoa drowning in a tub but pulls him out before he dies. Will/Tim suddenly appears to take over on resuscitating Samoa, telling Shirley to focus on finding Jasmine. End of Volume 5.

Dex-chan lover
disclaimer that i skimmed through volume 5, i didn't do any of the usual MTL i do for scripts. so this is all based on visuals and the japanese words i DO recognize. take it with a grain of salt, but i'm pretty confident i grasped the general plot.

Shirley's talk with the princess seems to work too well, as the princess becomes obsessed with Shirley and Kaid, and starts interfering with their engagement. She has Shirley confined within the castle and starts isolating her. Ezador reaches out to her but is killed off-screen in an "accident". Kaid tries to save her, but Shirley plays the villain and ends things with him to save him from the princess, forcing him and the others from Reius to return. Jasmine and Samoa throw a fit and are allowed to stay with Shirley, knowing that she was putting up another act, but the royals catch Shirley slipping and try to kill them while she's distracted. Shirley finds Samoa drowning in a tub but pulls him out before he dies. Will/Tim suddenly appears to take over on resuscitating Samoa, telling Shirley to focus on finding Jasmine. End of Volume 5.
Wow, this series takes a sudden turn. You know anything after that?

Also, you dropped this 👑

Group Leader

Also, you dropped this 👑
i haven't looked at volume 6 yet unfortunately. i got my raws before the volume released, so i'm only just downloading them now, and i'll probably not poke too far ahead simply because i feel like i'll get too impatient with my own release speed if i get too invested in future developments. as it is i'm kinda trying to push 22 out quickly because i REALLY want to start getting into volume 5 now.

it makes me happy that my work has been so positively received! this all started because i wanted to see what happened in these dropped series, so i'm glad i can offer that same relief to others, even if i will always feel a little guilty that my translations will always be imperfect (or at the very least, will be imperfect until i actually learn japanese at a usable level, lol.)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

IIRC I believe the word (or the reading of the kanji) for 'embrace' that also has connotations for sex is 'daku' - 抱く(だく)
I specified the reading since the same word can also be read as 'idaku' (いだく) which makes it more formal and has somewhat different meanings aside from 'to embrace'.
Reference: 抱くだく

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

IIRC I believe the word (or the reading of the kanji) for 'embrace' that also has connotations for sex is 'daku' - 抱く(だく)
I specified the reading since the same word can also be read as 'idaku' (いだく) which makes it more formal and has somewhat different meanings aside from 'to embrace'.
Reference: 抱くだく
that is, in fact, the exact kanji used. shoutout to shirley and her accidentally proposed threesome

Dex-chan lover
imma gonna enjoy this hot /u/ yandere from princess to shirley in the next part, :meguusmug: too bad kaid still win in the end tho

from the looks of it, the manga will end with this current arc, even tough there's some continuation in the WN, its mostly slice of life stuff so i guess it not really affect much

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Also, you dropped this 👑

this is some spoiler i got from reading the raw and WN (using mtl), so be careful if you dont want to get spoiled

wilfred jump-in to save samoa and co from the attack (wilfred is the guy who almost killed kaid in prev arc, and shirley ex-fiancee in the previous life)
he's currently there as part of ploy from the prince and kaid as part of envoy to negotiate with the princess (and he's worried with samoa and jasmine, thats why he cooperate wit kaid), and he's related to the prince aide who currently sided with the princess (and again, due to some ploy)

i wont go further into detail, but in the end, looks like the princess know what's coming to her and she accept her defeat graciously when the prince and kaid come in to usurp her (not before she's having /u/ yandere relationship with shirley, complete with collar and leash to shirley neck lmao) and therefore she got exiled with the conflict end peacefully (at least nobody die, since ezador faked his death from the accident)

all of these happened because the king died by accidentally falling from stairs when being nagged by the princess so shirley and kaid can stay in the castle

the manga ended with this arc, tough the WN have several new chapter that describe shirley and kaid visit to the orphanage where shirley is raised before

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this is some spoiler i got from reading the raw and WN, so be careful if you dont want to get spoiled

wilfred jump-in to save samoa and co from the attack (wilfred is the guy who almost killed kaid in prev arc, and shirley ex-fiancee in the previous life)
he's currently there as part of ploy from the prince and kaid as part of envoy to negotiate with the princess (and he's worried with samoa and jasmine, thats why he cooperate wit kaid), and he's related to the prince aide who currently sided with the princess (and again, due to some ploy)

i wont go further into detail, but in the end, looks like the princess know what's coming to her and she accept her defeat graciously when the prince and kaid come in to usurp her (not before she's having /u/ yandere relationship with shirley, complete with collar and leash to shirley neck lmao) and therefore she got exiled with the conflict end peacefully (at least nobody die, since ezador faked his death from the accident)

all of these happened because the king died by accidentally falling from stairs when being nagged by the princess so shirley and kaid can stay in the castle

the manga ended with this arc, tough the WN have several new chapter that describe shirley and kaid visit to the orphanage where shirley is raised before
Bruh, the reason why is like the biggest wtf ever.

Thanks king

Dex-chan lover
Lmao at the assassins asking the BLONDE PRINCE brother who's his sister so they can kill her, and then chasing our mc who clearly looks nothing like him. How can they not know their target?

Group Leader
Lmao at the assassins asking the BLONDE PRINCE brother who's his sister so they can kill her, and then chasing our mc who clearly looks nothing like him. How can they not know their target?
giving the assassins just the barest minimum benefit of the doubt, they at least knew rumors, which means they would know she and the prince have different mothers. add onto that that shirley is starting to resemble her previous self (who had royal blood) and maybe it was just enough to be a little convincing.

they still should have known what their target looks like beforehand though.

edit: while i'm posting here, actually, as a heads up, next chapter reveals some official spellings of character names. i hate what they did to kaid's name, but in the interest of being faithful, i will be switching over to official spellings where i can.

Users who are viewing this thread