Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Because my sister doesn’t like it when I swear when I write these. Shoutouts to her.

Anyways, theres a good story underneath a lot of jelly in this jam. The main gimmick doesn’t overstay it’s welcome and it does a good enough job getting the jelly out of the trope jam. It does slack off a bit during volume 4 but it gets good afterwards and finishes STRONG. It works for that 9/10 rating and it deserves it.

Aggregator gang
well, t's been the second time that I genuinely care a lot about the characters in a romcom drama manga. Subtle, hearthwarming and well developped.
And Botan is justice FFS

Stumbled upon a page of this somewhere. Didn't recognise the title but seemed familiar. Decided to check on anime-planet if I read it. It being 4AM my thoughts were "if I read it alreadym, I'm off to sleep. If not, I'll read it, fuck getting rest on a workday".
My profile description has "BOTAN BEST GIRL" line. Guess I'll just reread it. Oh well.

Aggregator gang
Very soothing, I like this manga a lot. MC is cute when in drag and that other guy as well.
Damn I wish there was at least an oneshot as a spin-off about him. His transformation from a thug to a trap is quite something special.
x23.png

11/10 very wholesome. One of the best romcoms I've read so far. If anyone hasnt read this yet, please do. You won't be disappointed in the slightest! It will leave you satisfied and smiling. Also very much agree with everyone here. Botan is the best hands down :)

Maaaaan what a great manga
I'm really happy with the end (and a bit sad at the same time).
The author didn't fucked up anywhere, the pacing was great, the key event where really well placed, and it wasn't over exaggerated, and the visual is really great.
Some might say that it's a boring manga from what I just said. But it's actually harder to make a "boring" manga than to make a authentic one
I'm so happy that he chose botan. It would have been shallow if he had say yes to aoi. But I feel really really bad for her since like she said, she realized that it was love a bit too late.
On the other hand he did realize that he didn't really love her, much more love at first sight so it makes sense that he turned her down. But still, the way she said "you lied to me and stole my best friend" uhhh heartbreaking. I was really afraid that she would hate guys again

@zaphir I can agree. This becomes one of my fav manga by the end. I really want more manga like this and will look out for more series from Namo-sensei.

This is so good! Art is great, and the story leaves you with a lovably bittersweet feeling. 😄

Botan is so freakin' adorable! 😆 kawaii much :3

Ok, this is a nice manga and all, but can we all just take a moment to appreciate how cute Botan is?

Also, am I the only one who keeps seeing her hairstyle as animal ears?

Fed-Kun's army
What needs to be said had been said already but I'm just going to say it again that Botan best girl

Mhm..... yep i'm GLAD it didn't end as i fucking predicted at all... whooo, i'm fucking tired how things end as how things mostly end in many romance shounen manga
no matter what happened, no matter how much interaction mc had with other girl.... the first girl will always be choosen at the end......
first come first served romance? Fuck that at least if it is that make it so that the mc had strong reason or feeling to choose her at the end.......
Although i admit that it would be better if there's another 10 or so chapter for developement with botan and other issue before the end but all ini all......

How would i rate it? 20/10

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, how are there twelvehundred rating votes on this manga? That's rare? It only has a total of 100k views?

Fed-Kun's army
Very recommended to thos who likes fluffy romcoms that's short and to the point.

I rate this diabetic/10. Would reread to get diabetic again.

Hm, @Tooko, do you have any idea on what namo is doing nowadays, I like their story but have not found any newer work by them.

Users who are viewing this thread