Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Dex-chan lover
Why is this tagged as Harem? It’s really not. There’s 2 love interests. A love triangle doesn’t equal harem. Unless you include the guy who falls for the cross dressing MC but that was mainly done for comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Solid, largely wholesome little romance/crossdressing/comedy series. I feel it's a bit overrated which might have to do with a choice the author made in the 2nd to last chapter (it does deserve praise), but it's otherwise not that outstanding, mostly hitting on points you'll find elsewhere as well (the scary looking guy is actually caring, the lie that keeps things from progressing until it becomes a catalyst for a change in relationship, the traumatic past that needs to be overcome etc.) and a bit of a choppy start, let's stay. But, still. Definitely worth a read.

I know about this awesome manga from a recommendation from the comment of another manga! I'm glad I clicked on that link! Thanks for the recommendation, this probably the best cross dressing manga I've ever read!

Group Leader
I just finished reading this lovely manga, so beautiful and what is to feel young again and in love! Cute crossdressing and I was really into it!

The story and the characters are incredibly simple. Which is nice, if you want a relaxed read.

The ending was great; couldn't have asked for a better one.
Dude actually chooses one (so no trashy harem ending), and he chooses best girl to boot. I thought that he was going to commit to the "main girl", like they usually do in these kind of manga, but he instead ended up with the friend. I love it. Also the rejection of the main girl ended up on a happy note, so that's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread