Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Damn I really like this manga, the weird kind of animalistic joy on kid lecan's face when he killed his first monster was off putting but still cute

Double-page supporter
jesus, even though nothing much major happened this chapter, this series continues to be one of the best on-going series on my list

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, can't wait for the shitshow when she tells the whole town about her magic training.

Thanks for the chapter!

@cor3zone nah, her case is some ungrateful man sold information about her

Thus from here something would amaze Lecan about Eda...

Dex-chan lover
Here we go again, another obnoxious woman who forces herself onto the main character. Why does this have to be such a common occurrence in manga's.

Double-page supporter
To all the people who hate Eda and how annoying she is: don't worry, she gets better.

Uncle Lecan is such a dungeon nerd. He'd marry a "maze" if he could.

Fed-Kun's army
@Leonkristoffer
Thats called a troupe, and it more-so tends to apply to male characters than women, most "Best Friends" to the loner-arch type are characters that need to force their way into the MCs bubble because most other methods would not make sense. Given how this series is more unique than most others, this kind of thing that doesnt even crack the top 20 most common manga troupes isnt something worth stopping to blink at.

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting for this. Eda is precisely that type of character I love seeing trained and made to grow. It's rare to see a girl companion in isekai who's specifically written with personal development in mind.

Damn she annoys me but probably because I wish I were as brazen as her

Users who are viewing this thread