Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The Girl (Kouhai) Does Not Know What is Wrong.

"She has parts which stand out when it needs to be, and parts that doesn't stand out when it doesn't need to be, a self-proclaimed normal girl."

Come on

Double-page supporter
I love how she's just so confused, then she sees the other girl and is like, "fuck no" lmfaoo

Dex-chan lover
She has had guys confess to her before? so all that background of her being an outcast for being big was bullshit then.

@Tezcatlipoca
Yup I left that site because the comment section
They were just stupid nsfw spams
This is also that I dont support like system on mangadex
We would just see a massive spam of nsfw content

Aggregator gang
The FMC's motivation is all over the place. Her backstory shows that she hates being judged for her being larger than most girls her age. But the way she gushes over her senpai's small stature and treating him like a child makes her sort of a hypocrite.

It's not that bad sometimes it get really funny and stupid comments but I can't leave the site because I was too lazy to transfer all my bookmarked manga that was the only thing stopping me from switch sites

Dex-chan lover
@KazumaLee94
Is it hard to believe that someone would have a certain type? Oomori could be a closet shotacon.

Other than that, she believes senpai to be in a similar situation as her (he's much shorter than most boys his age), so she relates with him instead. Can't exactly treat her as a spectacle if he's one himself.

@KazumaLee94 The FMC's motivation is all over the place. Her backstory shows that she hates being judged for her being larger than most girls her age. But the way she gushes over her senpai's small stature and treating him like a child makes her sort of a hypocrite.

Of course, nobody ever can change and few pages is enough to tell us how she felt about everybody. Nice logic there.

Supporter
@KazumaLee94: From what I've seen, it seems that Oomori was harassed a lot by boys as she grew up, because of her size; they treated her like a "giant girl freak"--typical elementary school crap. Once she got into middle school, boys would harass her in a different way, likely not just because of her size, but also because of her sizes. It can be assumed that much of the time while growing up, she'd wished that she was small, petite, unremarkable, etc., so that people (guys) would treat her normally. I would say that many manga stories, it's typical that a character like her is really into cute and little things, and this extends to 'senpai'. He's just so adorable to her that she can't help but fawn all over him. Naturally, since he's small for his age, and she's big for hers, she feels a sort of connection with him, though on the opposite side of a spectrum. I don't believe she treats her senpai like a child, especially with how sexually assertive she behaves towards him.

Supporter
I am going to have a lot of uses for this;

BKhrNjE.png

Dex-chan lover
like Uzaki-chan manga, nearly every girls in this story have big badonkers.

Users who are viewing this thread