Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Hey, I Hate You

Group Leader
@Rabby
Unfortunately, the trashy censorship was done by the publisher.
I will update the chapters when the volume releases, which will be uncensored.

Contributor
Triple digits? Hard to believe. Personally, I wager she's really just a virgin, or at worst, only a few times tops.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that girl is fucking digusting. Going through that many people in a few years is just gross. I wanna call BS, but I knew girls like that in highschool.

Dex-chan lover
Instant Best Girl

11-fefd144f1e88bbee94f83d860a445138d23159861f1e545d96c0de85a74349be.png

Dex-chan lover
This author/mangaka/whatever is really going out of their way to make this Shiraishi bitch as hateable a character as possible.

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder I also hope that she is just playing a bitch, if no what is the point for her being introduced as a rival. The choice would be obvious if u need to chose between a pure girl or a bitch that sleeps with everyone. However would the phone msg and the panel with some old man be only a bait + the stuff where she didn't back home for 3 days, also it could connect to her looking for attention becouse of the flashback where she was a kid with a camera and parent didn't pay attention to her.
She is clearly interested in being with sensei and kinda looked like after the love hotel she started to see sensei in more romantical light, im not sure.

Double-page supporter
Is the author just dead set on making Shiraishi just the most unlikable person so it doesn't hurt when she gets passed over in the end? Like, you had me up through her soft blackmailing them with the video, but this and the previous chapter just feel like a disaster

Dex-chan lover
I see we're still in the fields of trash. Hoping we emerge soon. 😑

Fed-Kun's army
Like, I get it, this Shiraishi girl is extremely unlikable, but honestly I pity her more than anything. A teenager that - if her claims are true - has slept with hundreds of different men already shows signs of mental development issues, but then it's revealed that her first experience was a result of rape?

Yeah, she's not gonna win the sensei-bowl and she's being written extremely poorly, but we should cut some slack on her, one of the "symptoms" of being a victim of sexual abuse as a child is extreme promiscuity. I'm honestly feel like reading this series just to see if the girl ends up seeing a therapist or literally anyone else qualified to help her, because she *needs* help.

Dex-chan lover
3 digits? her vagina must be a gapping hole lol probably her ass hole too

Fed-Kun's army
You may hate her but she's way more real than the other one, nowadays a lot of girls have sex

Fed-Kun's army
wtf please just remove that fucking slut on the character on this series i don't fucking like hearing her stories and it's fucking disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread