Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~

Group Leader
@Baronoflight
It's censored in the Japanese release.
Currently, no uncensored versions exist until the volume release.
I will reupload the chapters when the official volumes release (they will be uncensored).

Banned
@HotChocolatte
This version is from a manga magazine? Those versions are usually censored right? When a series is popular enough to be printed in tankoubon, that is when it is acceptable to print a nipple?

Group Leader
@Baronoflight
This series is from Magapoke.
They censor their manga.
And yes, it's acceptable to print semi-nudity in tankoubon.

When we started the series, one of my redrawers offered to redraw the nipples, but I decided not to.
The next few chapters do have a lot of top nudity though, so I'm considering it.

Fed-Kun's army
@HotChocolatte why deciding not to tho ? fanservice is like the only appeal of this manga.

great art but garbage writting

Double-page supporter
I don't understand the purpose of this. It has no value as a story. You'd have a better time just reading actual hentai.

Art is amazing. The girls are really cute. Underwear is 11/10 amazing. Actual content is terrible. I absolutely despise stupid misunderstandings where vague terminology is used for the sake of events happening. This is shitty writing 101. What I mean by that is that the events that happened (misunderstanding, unable to speak with clear words, everything is vague as fuck) is a case of "Why the hell did it escalate to this?" followed by the answer, "Because the script said so." I was originally rather interested in this, but the pushy nature of the girl and neither of them saying what the fuck they need to say clearly is a big fat NOPE from me here because all this is going to turn into is a melodrama, a badly written one at that. The author trying to throw in emotional scenes falls completely flat on its face because things are moving as such fucking breakneck speeds in the later half of the first chapter that the reader can't invest themselves into the work.
Truly a damn shame, because the art is actually Q U A L I T Y.

If there was ever an actual living breathing person who is like the MC, God forbid I meet him. The lack of spine and the oozing beta will make me want to kill him. And don't get me started with the bitch Shiraishi.

Don't let the hateful comments fool ya, this is so comically over-the-top with its wish-fulfilling trashiness that it comes full circle and emerges a goddamn masterpiece!! Seriously, trust me on this one

Fed-Kun's army
the writting is so bad you would think its actually a parody but no its just an actual shit show with a big self insert MC, wish the author would hire a decent writter cause his art is pretty good but damn his stories are just digustingly bad.

they should really just get rid of the drama part, and only keep the comedy tag,.

Can we just get rid of the gyaru real quick? A blackmailing manipulator getting an integral role really just puts puke in my mouth

Group Leader
@nikita_king
This series is from Magapoke.
They censor their manga.
Currently, no uncensored versions exist until the volume release.
I will reupload the chapters when the official volumes release (they will be uncensored).

Loving story so far but don't like the fact there is a
slut in the house. I like the harem aspect

Group Leader
The volume finally releases on the 9th of December.
I've decided to completely re-scanlate the chapters in the volume in order to improve the page quality and, best of all, the censors will be gone.
I will periodically re-upload the improved chapters over the following weeks and will ping the people that have previously asked about the censorship when I have finished the volume.

Standard ecchi harem affair. Fairly likable characters, but not much going for it. I'd recommend it for laughs & lewds, but don't expect some genius story.

horrible absolutely horrible,
the slut ruin the whole story even tho the story itself already horrible with or without the slut but she literally makes it worse

Users who are viewing this thread