Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Ngl but Im really hooked up to know what will happen along the story. Till know its very interesting and the art style... well we all know it. It's a masterpiece. Asanagi knows how to draw detailed muscles and soft curves and nice faces.

If the art of the LN that I have seen is anything to go by, she gets raped at some point.
SAD

Dex-chan lover
@Drey author is Asanagi...
what did you expect for this man lol
also, I just read some spoilers up until ch9 of the LN the heroine
does not get Raped

Asanagi is just the guest artist, not the author.
Good to know that she doesnt get raped.

Dex-chan lover
@Drey

Heroine doesn't get raped, but as part of her back story, her older sister (you know the better older sibling that can do everything better) got beaten and captured by orcs. She then became the wife of said orc chief having 6 children with him over a few years. After the war she was returned as part of the treaty terms, but the experience left her so broken that she couldn't look at her own father without utterly breaking down and sobbing. Hence why heroine-chan has an intense dislike of orcs. She does soften up to him as he parts ways with her after he saved her from actually being raped and a bit of a misunderstanding about the nature of his journey.

Dex-chan lover
@Drey @ramzy author (story) is the one from Mushoku Tensei, the artist for the Light Novel is Asanagi, but the artist for the manga is not Asanagi, is Tsubakuro (he is just mimicking Asanagi LN art to keep it more faithful to Asanagi characters designs somewhat)

@mrguest only connection the artist of the manga have with Asanagi probably, is that Asanagi do the art of this for the Light Novel lol, as is shown in the cover used for now in here, since it belong to the volume 1 of the LN (it gonna get changed once the manga get a volume anyway)

@UnieCetterie like i said to the others, Asanagi is there in the cover, because the cover used here is the one from the LN vol 1 (he is the artist for the LN), since manga don't have a volume yet LN cover is used as default, but Asanagi is not the artist for the manga (the group that translated chapter 0 put the ln vol 1 cover too, but that page is not in the raws tho lol)

Asanagi is credited as original character design/character draft, since pretty much the artist is doing the designs based on Asanagi ones (if the artist picked a different artstyle and designs, there won't be any need for that most likely)

Dex-chan lover
Now why would those 2 women report him for attacking the carriage when they clearly was about to get mauled by those bears that attacked them?

Aggregator gang
OHHH the first waifu is a female knight.... im 100% sure she will at some point say... KU... KILL ME!

Users who are viewing this thread