Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~

@Dadangdut33 sounds dumb but the plot is there>
This series is promising, I hope this series can get regular update :D

Oh wait... this is the same author of Mushoku Tensei, author sure has great taste

Dex-chan lover
Just picked this up. Poor Orc Guts... I mean Bash is never going lose his virginity in this perpetual comedy but at least he can go on adventures with his companion Puck... I mean Zell and the fling of the week. Maybe he can ask Asanagi to feature him in that artist's other "works"?

I like it! story is well built, no tropes so far cept the beautiful waifu guard tracking him down. Lets see how it goes

Fed-Kun's army
1. This mc is just a ripoff from guts and pip. All that’s different is the fact that he’s a virgin orc and pip is a girl with clothing.

2. This might not be you average power fantasy, but it still doesn’t hold anything interesting. I’d be much more interested in learning how the war turned out. Maybe even get this guys full story. This just seems like some boring part 2 to a manga.

3. The whole depiction of orcs is generic and the whole 12 races thing is kinda dumb. There use to be multiple types of human beings, but they all just disappeared at some point during a major extinction. There is no planet that can hold 12 intelligent races during a middle age period, it just wouldn’t work.

While this may be obviously taking elements from different manga. Its interesting and unique so far and I find myself invested in if the orc will find love. I hope this series continues otherwise I want a swift and loving conclusion :)

Users who are viewing this thread