Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

Contributor
I was looking around at related stuff on amazon and I saw this series, I had to reverse engineer the name of the series by the author name. I ended up on this page and realized I had read 20 chapters and dropped it. I tried looking through a few chapters to try and remember why I dropped it. I cannot even remember ANYTHING about it. This is the first series that was so forgettable that even after looking at actual chapters I cannot remember a thing.

Story is pure garbage, has the typical godly skill that is borderline worthless because the author/MC aren't creative. It also seemed to want to be a harem so it introduced a ton of girls but then proceeded to forget they all existed for the past 10 or so chapters while focusing on a single girl.

The only saving grace is the art quality.

Yay an anime
This is unbelievable really so many good lights novels and manga aren’t getting an anime while this mediocre one is
Wtf make an anime out of good manga at least

The MC is far more Alpha than most harem MCs. Definitely not a Beta. Compared to the likes of Bell Cranel, this guy is Alpha as fuck.

Also, I still do not see anyone actually objectively explaining why this is so bad. Just the typical, "It's bad, cuz I say so, hurrdurr." or the whole "why doesn't he just do (insert thing here)?! duh!"

But, different strokes for different folks, I guess?

What is happening to me!? I swear I've read something exactly like this or maybe it actually is this one! Ong idk which is which pls help!

Ah, if it didn't have the Harem tag and focused a bit more this might have been redeemable.

Dex-chan lover
@CarnackKetral I mean just because the MC isn’t a complete wimp, it doesn’t mean the story is automatically good. This is just one of the hundreds of power fantasy copy paste mangas. It’s generic as hell. The story is all over the place and not well paced. There’s no meaningful plot development. None of the characters are that likeable. Plenty of reason to dislike the manga.

It's garbage. Nothing wrong with enjoying garbage. I just wouldn't recommend it to anyone wanting to read something good.

i have a bad feeling about this i havent read it but hopefully hes not all talk and as soon as he sees a hot girl invites her to his dungeon which he specifically said he wouldnt tell anyone about without even checking if shes trustworthy

yeah hell no i never even finished half of chapter one a kiss can erase your headache??? you can do way more than that im out

even in the junk food category its trash
mc is way to obsessed with his own nobility ranking nearly every new chapter has at least 2 pages worth of him being down on himself
also his inferiority complex about his nobility rank c***-blocks him way more effectively than any jealous harem member could
skinship is about all he can manage
if he fixes his complex(not by raising the nobility rank or getting acknowledgement fixing as in overcome or fighting his complex) it might be worth reading

Users who are viewing this thread