Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken

Don't worry guys, Ron and I were the one that is in charge for this manga and we pretty much did it with just the two of us. Due to the drama, we parted way Hatigarm and we will re-upload them under TOOR since we did it after all.

Dex-chan lover
this is one of the series that promotes the thighs cult. such a shame publisher decided to end this early

Dex-chan lover
I din't even knew about the issue with the former translator group.
I just assume this was in MD.Not checking it since it already ended.

@kitsuneaoi I saw shomin sample in my follows and said "wait wasn't that one that got pulled during the exodus?" I don't remember the ending but glad you were able to stand up for yourself

@CucarachaEnojada Yeah, the drama messed everything up. Right now, Ron and I are doing what we can to put those chapter back up. Since it is a "re-release", we thought to ourselves that we might as well fixed up some of our beginner mistakes or improve a few section. Hence it will not be instant but it will be reuploaded

@Escheron Thank you for the encouragement.

Hey, instead of kidnapping me, and forcing me into a situation where I'll DIE if your special needs kids screw up, how about hiring me to "Pretend" I'm a student here? The incentive of a large payment plus free schooling and room and board would make me put in EFFORT to do my JOB correctly. No? Common sense doesn't exist in manga? Nor do police raids on international criminals kidnapping people? Ah! My mistake.

@KitsuneAoi You and Ron are the most diligent scanlators I know and in all honesty we don't deserve either of you. But since we have you, thank you very much.

😀😀Its arleady completed with 81 chapter i arleady read it from hatigarm scan😀

Power Uploader
All chapters have been re-uploaded - sorry for the long delay, last month was a bit chaotic for us :v

Users who are viewing this thread