Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken

Power Uploader
@Nick86 Let's just say it as "first-girl-win" cliche which people don't favor too much (since it's predictable). I personally don't have problems with it as SS is written well enough for that, but everyone's opinions differ

Contributor
@RonBWL - I see, thank you, i guess i understand but well, i have no problem with predictable ending too if the whole ride is fun. But is me. :D

I will read this until the end and wait for more works from Nanatsuki Takafumi and Risumai.

Aggregator gang
Well, it was definitely rushed and open-ended, but at least this way doujin fans can create their own idealized ending off the manga instead of the LN. I thought it was fitting.

wait everything happens in 3 pages and we are done?????
I heard something from novel readers that the ending is surely different from this...

Ah.... it ended.... i am not satisfied but oh well, another good manga has come to an end

Group Leader
well here goes another victim of shitty publishers
thank you for the artist, author, & the scanlator group for keeping up the good work

The ending was altered from the original if you want spoilers and the true ending just go read the LN ending.

Dex-chan lover
So I follow this manga but haven't read it in ages, I was shocked to see that it has ended. I thought it was one of those series that goes on forever

I must admit, this ending was much better that the original one. Miyuki the best girl stopped the mistake from happening.

Aggregator gang
@ZexahVEVO: Aika and MC got together. The LN actually wasn't bad, but people are pissed because of the "first-girl wins" cliche.

(The following is just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt!)
Personally speaking, people seem to want to ruin manga for themselves by concluding who ends up with who and if it falls in a "cliche," then it automatically becomes crap to them; the "first-girl wins" one is an especially sore spot with some people. I've always believed in the saying "It's cliche because it works." That being said, there is such thing as too much cliche in one story. I don't believe this does that; I think it (and the LN) had a nice balance of cliche and unique story.
But that's just my viewpoint. I don't speak for anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread