Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken

From the spoilers below, it's Aika who wins in LN, huh? Well, I'm with Miyuki but I'm not gonna hate the author for it. Though, I'm sad that who I'm rooting for didn't win.

Oh well, Thanks to Translators and the Author for this manga, It was a fun ride while it lasted. God damn it, I'm gonna miss this series.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there anywhere to read the LN? Also what volume/chapter should I start in the LN so that it’s right after the last place the manga and LN connected?

Dex-chan lover
@ZexahVEVO
Author says isn't going to be an Aika end, ends as Aika end.
So it wasn't just the usual first girl cliché, it also lied readers .

"...but best grill was kuroe(aika's maid) & Eri...
i put aika in bottom place" ?

We got a front cover library, now all we need is a back cover library ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Power Uploader
@TehFreek Plus maybe alternate front cover, I have all of them and they look fantastic (Eri being my favorite) :v

Dex-chan lover
thank you guys for putting this nice compilation together. just a quick reminder that the shop exclusive extra art is uausally limited to the first press of each book and limited in quantity too. so even if you had a friend going around all bookstores, he/she couldn't possibly acquire all the extras at this point in time.

Power Uploader
@Galder Yeah I'm aware of that, some people on Discord also suggest buying used one on Ebay or something, but it's unlikely that anyone's gonna sell those due to exclusivity and limited quantity. If we ever have a chance to, we'll surely digitalizes them and release as another extra just for preservation's sake

Dex-chan lover
A great ride but axe-kun robs us of a great end. More the fault of the original LN author botching his ending than the mangaka screwing up his end.

So much potential. So much.

Well that ending was brutal. Honestly, a very tropey manga with barely any through line plot but the execution of characters is very good, saving what would be a very underwhelming manga from the depths of hell and delivering it to an “ok” rating. The ending is so damn bad, though if you read the translators end card that’s excusable on the end of the authors part. About the only other thing I can say is that I wish they culled a character or two since near the end the seams of the story begin to show just how unfocused it is. An enjoyable read if you go in expecting a lot of tropes and setting your expectations low. 6.5/10

Aggregator gang
Does the LN have a proper ending?
The last chapter is so inconclusive, I wouldnt even call it an ending. I know this was axed, but still feels like a normal chapter. :(

Excuse me WHAT? I've been wondering how they were going to end the story when I saw I was getting close to the end, but uh, guess that's not a problem if they don't end it. I wish we could've seen some rushed end at least, where he chooses one.

Group Leader
Due to Scanner Drama, Hatigarm Scans have pulled all of their releases from MangaDex. You likely can find the final chapters of this manga on their website.

Users who are viewing this thread