Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken

In my opinion, I don't like Aika to be the winner. Why not just make polygamy legal in this manga like in Fujimura-kun Mates, I mean that school is being supported by the government that it's not even found in any maps and no information about it is found on the Internet. It's really annoying reading a harem manga and the MC will choose just one girl at the end. I feel sorry for those other girls not being chosen by MC and just getting fat out of depression.

I dont understand why they cant finish the manga if it got axed from comic rex
The tankobon is enough for ending the series
I hate the manga industry for this and for the manga created only for promoting the light novel

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the light novel is over?
Who "won" him in the end? Was it Aika as expected?
(Please put the answer in spoilers)

I've preferred Karen or Miyuki but at this rate it's going to be Aika's route, huh.

If xts's Spoiler below is true, Then this resembles Ichigo 100% in the ending. I've never liked that god d*mn endng, that character didn't even show much in the series to begin with. Heck, she's not the main focus of the story.

Power Uploader
@ryochou93 More than likely without the magazine release, people won't even notice that this series is still ongoing unless it has a "second season", which SS can't obviously do so because it's so close to the end already (rough calculation from our part shows that about 10 more chapters and it'd reach the LN's ending). Also I'm guessing that Takafumi / Risumai will be pulled into another project as soon as they're done with SS, given the last second axe struck on them (More on this on Chapter 80)

Oh no... this is so unfortunate, anyways thank you very much guys for working on this. T - T

another example of harem being an iffy genre to write a story for at even the best of times

Dex-chan lover
Author made Maid too over the top to the point she was twice the popularity second place had and 4 times the third.

But of course author tried to make the 2 least popular heroines Eri(tried to get the audience to forgive/like her) and Aika (make her popular and the end girl) and utterly failed. Even though LN end was rushed with the confessions that felt like reading Oreimo minus Manami Punch. To be honest not seeing more of this series saves you from getting to see the bad/mediocre arcs (Eri) and a sad end to an otherwise good series.

Why Japanese authors cant into romance and decent ends?

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha
More like why Japanese authors can't into business.
I mean, end the series with the most popular heroine and then do spin-offs about the what-if routes.

Dex-chan lover
Who in the world came up with this plot XD

Someone tell me if it's worth reading.
My interests are anything wholesome, awesome (shounen awesome to be specific), or funny.

Power Uploader
@TetraSky On the same subject, we can say that if the dude's smartphone has auto-cloud on, all the photos would be on his cloud already and destroying the copy on his phone won't do anything.

Then again, if the Kujou family can even delete records Eri uploaded to foreign countries' servers, this doesn't matter lol.

They kidnap him and threaten to castrate him if he doesn't play a homosexual?

I'm pretty sure you could get the schoolboard jailed on those grounds.

Contributor
Manga follower only here, can someone please spoiler me why the novel get bad response after the ending? How is the light novel ending? Since is affecting the manga sudden ending too.

Users who are viewing this thread